Sign in to follow this  
Gnacino

Load Sheet

When running the Preflights Events, #44, requesting the ZFW, it is always wrong, the response is 292,747. It should be 244.7. Then when the load sheet arrives, it also states 292.747 and the stabilizer setting is always a lot higher then what is is from the LD 767 Config. Manager. Is this the way it is or should it report the correct ZFW? If I try to enter the ZFW from Voice commander into the cdu, I get an error.Thanks,Gnacino

When running the Preflights Events, #44, requesting the ZFW, it is always wrong, the response is 292,747. It should be 244.7. Then when the load sheet arrives, it also states 292.747 and the stabilizer setting is always a lot higher then what is is from the LD 767 Config. Manager. Is this the way it is or should it report the correct ZFW? If I try to enter the ZFW from Voice commander into the cdu, I get an error.Thanks,Gnacino
Hi Gnacino,FS2Crew displays what the Level-D SDK feeds it. FS2Crew doesn't alter the value generated by the SDK.I recall this issue is a function of using saved panel state files that have fuel values stored in them.Try using the FS2Crew panel state files.Best,

Hi,I have the same issue with the voice version and also since the button version.I always use the FS2Crew panel state files.I create a new flight with the default cessna, then load the B767 LVD, load the FS2Crew Panel state.At last I use TOPCAT to set payload and fuel and transfer it into FSX using Simconnect and FSUIPC.

vpa055.png

Hi,I have the same issue with the voice version and also since the button version.I always use the FS2Crew panel state files.I create a new flight with the default cessna, then load the B767 LVD, load the FS2Crew Panel state.At last I use TOPCAT to set payload and fuel and transfer it into FSX using Simconnect and FSUIPC.
Make sure you didn't accidentally 'save over' the original FS2Crew panel state files.I recall this issue is caused by having a fuel load 'saved into' the panel state.The original FS2Crew Voice panel cfg files do not have any fuel load saved into them.Best,