Sign in to follow this  
keenrw

New versions of the Wilco A320/340s

Hi Just wondering .. Wilco has just released an update to their Airbus series and wondered if FS2CREW is still compatible? Thanks Rich

ugcx_banner.png

Hi Just wondering .. Wilco has just released an update to their Airbus series and wondered if FS2CREW is still compatible? Thanks Rich
Off hand, probably not. The panel.cfg's would probably need to be updated.I'll ask Wilco for a copy to check.Best,

Off hand, probably not. The panel.cfg's would probably need to be updated.I'll ask Wilco for a copy to check.Best,
Hi Bryan,Sorry but I am confused by the different names (new versions, evolution etc.)I have the series 1 Deluxe with FS2Crew.Now Wilco are selling an upgrade they call Evolution, with a possibility to buy either the full Evolution package (all in one) or just the upgrade from the previous versions (basic and Deluxe).In your answer to Rich above, you say that you need to get a copy from Wilco. I assume you are talking about the Evolution, right?As you can guess, I would like to upgrade my Deluxe series 1 to Evolution but make sure FS2Crew remains compatible (or, if necessary, buy the necessary FS2Crew update) and would like to know if this is possible now or at some time in the (hopefully) near future.Thanks in advance & best regards,Bruno

Hi Bryan,Sorry but I am confused by the different names (new versions, evolution etc.)I have the series 1 Deluxe with FS2Crew.Now Wilco are selling an upgrade they call Evolution, with a possibility to buy either the full Evolution package (all in one) or just the upgrade from the previous versions (basic and Deluxe).In your answer to Rich above, you say that you need to get a copy from Wilco. I assume you are talking about the Evolution, right?As you can guess, I would like to upgrade my Deluxe series 1 to Evolution but make sure FS2Crew remains compatible (or, if necessary, buy the necessary FS2Crew update) and would like to know if this is possible now or at some time in the (hopefully) near future.Thanks in advance & best regards,Bruno
Hi Bruno,FS2Crew currently only supports Volume 1 and Volume 2 from the Wilco Airbus Series.Right now FS2Crew does not support their latest "Evolution" upgrade.It's something I'm investigating.Cheers,

Hi Bruno,FS2Crew currently only supports Volume 1 and Volume 2 from the Wilco Airbus Series.Right now FS2Crew does not support their latest "Evolution" upgrade.It's something I'm investigating.Cheers,
Hi Brian, can you tell if there´s any estimated time from any release in concern of wilco update on their Airbus´s product´s, I´ve downloadedtheir updates, and I whether fly with FS2CREW or with their new features and im anxious to fly with both.Cheers

Hi Brian, can you tell if there´s any estimated time from any release in concern of wilco update on their Airbus´s product´s, I´ve downloadedtheir updates, and I whether fly with FS2CREW or with their new features and im anxious to fly with both.Cheers
I'm working on an update for Evolution.However, it involves a lot of work as we need to create a new Start Center, etc.There will likely be a very small charge for the upgrade.Best,