Sign in to follow this  
Heino

Boeing webcast 747-8 Intercontinental

Thanks for the heads-up. Although it might be the first time I'm startin to wonder if my 3 MBit connection might not be able to stand the future... The stream is loading and loading, but nothing as of yet. Never had any problems though. Too bad. Gotta be patient I guess... :(sig.gifNo, nuttin. No browser problem apparently, tried IE and FF, no success. :(

Edited by badderjet

Let me be the first to say that I don't really like the paint scheme. Great plane but they had the worst paint choice.

I liked the new paintjob, but I think the "Boeing blue" livery is waaaaay better.

Matheus Mafra

Yeah, I also prefer the blue one even though the red one is nice.

Let's wait until we see it in sunshine... i personally like the orange...christopher volle

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

The ceremony was not exactly what I expected. Maybe my expectations we too high. It was no "WOW!" I'd say it was nice. I really wanted to see the "Father of the 747" speaking but unfortunately that didn't happen.Can't wait to see the new cockpit.

Matheus Mafra