Sign in to follow this  
Vodcoke

Are we getting closer?

.Boaz FraizerGetting close I presume B))Tuesday at 12:51 · Like · Comment · View feedback (7)Hide feedback (7)PMDG Very... in fact. :-))))Yesterday at 13:10 · 3 peopleLoading...( From Facebook)Good the quieter you guys are the better :( :( Keep her lit :(

Joe Park

I've given up caring! DCS A10C for me over the next few months, at least they were courteous enough to let us know which epoch they would be releasing in!:(

I've given up caring! DCS A10C for me over the next few months, at least they were courteous enough to let us know which epoch they would be releasing in!:(
I hate A-10C!!! It's ruined my affinity for FSX. It's so fantastic that I've only opened FSX once and immediately realised that it is LAME!!! The best add-on scenery for FSX doesn't compare to the view in A-10C. I get 26 fps in FSX with all sliders maxed but no traffic. I get 45 in A-10C with people shooting at me and me shooting back and flying low and fighting. I'm still on the edge of my seat waiting for the NGX but I really hope when MS releases Flight it will improve the environment and ambiance of the sim to match the quality of the add-on planes available from companies like PMDG.Hiram Hunt

.Boaz FraizerGetting close I presume B))Tuesday at 12:51 · Like · Comment · View feedback (7)Hide feedback (7)PMDG Very... in fact. :-))))Yesterday at 13:10 · 3 peopleLoading...( From Facebook)Good the quieter you guys are the better :( :( Keep her lit :(
No, apparently not. I mentioned the same thing a few days ago and was promptly replied to with a not so cordial response that I didn't know what I was talking about. The official line is that it hasn't hit beta yet and they will tell us when it does - if you believe them, which at this point, pardon me, but I'm taking anything I read here with a grain of salt. I don't know who or what to believe.I do know that it's getting warm and I'd rather be out doing other things than sitting at my computer all day when it's gorgeous out. For me, FSX is a rather seasonal activity so I'll see you guys in October.-Mike Jones

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG!!!!lol

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

No, apparently not. I mentioned the same thing a few days ago and was promptly replied to with a not so cordial response that I didn't know what I was talking about. The official line is that it hasn't hit beta yet and they will tell us when it does - if you believe them, which at this point, pardon me, but I'm taking anything I read here with a grain of salt. I don't know who or what to believe.I do know that it's getting warm and I'd rather be out doing other things than sitting at my computer all day when it's gorgeous out. For me, FSX is a rather seasonal activity so I'll see you guys in October.-Mike Jones
Simple - don't believe anything we didn't say. I've been entirely consistent in telling everyone we'll announce beta publicly.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com