Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

PMDG 737NGX Liveries

Vin,Can I ask you where you got that Tokyo scenery from? And can we please see an ANA or JAL?
I don't know the picture you are seeing the Tokyo scenery in, but this is the best web site for scenery of Tokyo.Singe's Japan Scenery

The latest QANTAS livery would look great rather than the old that has been done.

Talking about sceneries, is Cape Town default in the Kulula shots?
That's actually some Aeroworx freeware, originally made for fs2004, and can be found HERE.

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Please, take your time, il some screens there are black parties between the wing and the fuselage, ant some lights are 5 cm from their emplacement!Sorry for my english

Please for ORBX!!
Why wouldn't they do Virgin Australia? Last think you should worry about, better said: something no need to worry about.
Thanks !!
Np

Why wouldn't they do Virgin Australia? Last think you should worry about, better said: something no need to worry about.Np
? :(