Sign in to follow this  
Guest FS_freak

Anthony's Citation Panel

Guest FS_freak

If anyone is interested I tweaked this panel adding the center post and repositioning some gauges. Here's the pic.

Guest lawyerpilot

send it in!!!! I want to download it!

Guest FS_freak

Hi lawyer pilot.I basically changed the main bitmap and gauge placement. I'll have to wait for Anthony's aproval so I can upload the panel config and the new bitmap (already emailed him). I do need his approval don't I? Mauricio

The panel is great, but I also like your water textures. What package(s) are you using? Thanks...Sherm

Guest FS_freak

I'll try to add the yoke while I wait for Anthony's approval to upload. I am also working on some forward side views. As for the water textures I am using the original Bill and Lynn Lyons' textures which can be found in the library as "fs9wat.zip".

Yes!!! Sign me up for this panel's fan club. I"m flying the heck out of the citation and the only reason I didn't download the photoreal panel is because it lacked a center post. Just one of those quirks of mine. So I hope you get to upload this tweak!!!

Guest BMarcoux

Were is this "Photo Real" Panel?? Thanks

Guest ba747heavy

>I do need his approval don't I?> >MauricioYes, I believe you do.

I havent read his readme file (if he even has one), but your answer may come from there. Some freeware designers will just say I dont care what you do with it as long as it doesnt benefit you financially. If that is the case, you normally make whatever changes you see fit and make sure you give the developer the proper credit. On the other hand, it would probably be a really nice gesture on your part to wait for him to answer.Craig

Brad,The original file is ccii550pan.zip and it's here in the library. It looks just like the one at teh top of this thread except we're waiting on the tweak.

Guest FS_freak

The readme file says literally: "The Panel Center Pole is undone do to limited knowlege on how to fix it. There will be updates on this soon.If someone is willing to fix this just drop me an email and I will contact you A.S.A.P"I dropped the email and am still waiting for an answer. BTW, I added the yoke and it looks pretty nice. Also two forward side views that look alright IMHO. However, the yoke bitmap comes from the Falcon 50 package so I guess I'm going to have to ask for another authorization. Dang! This is getting complicated...Mauricio

It's ok if it's complicated, we'll all appreciate the work when it's done!!!! I'm not a designer, but are you sure you want to use the falcon yoke. They look so much more exotic compared to a stock C550 yoke. Cessna's aren't very unconventional, especially this model of jet. But it's your call, I'm just pumped about the post fix!!!

Guest FS_freak

Nope, no answer from Anthony yet. I'll be away for the long weekend. If I don't see a reply from Anthony when I get back, I'll just go ahead and upload with due credit. As for the yoke, the truth is that aside from some small buttons the Falcon yoke is pretty simple, much more so than the 737, DC9 or 757 yokes I have to work with. It actually looks pretty good on the citation panel. I might cut out a yoke from a pic on airliners.net if I find a decent one. I'll keep you posted.Cheers,Mauricio