Sign in to follow this  
raam123

Falps issue

I've read some flaps issue with FSUIPC.Although I'm using FSUIPC the strange thing I have is when I call flaps it goes stright to 40...Even when I de-activated FSUIPC all flaps call goes to 40 although F/O acknowladge the correct setting I called...Anyone ? :(

I've read some flaps issue with FSUIPC.Although I'm using FSUIPC the strange thing I have is when I call flaps it goes stright to 40...Even when I de-activated FSUIPC all flaps call goes to 40 although F/O acknowladge the correct setting I called...Anyone ? :(
If routing flaps through FSUIPC, you need to disable FSUIPC's control over the flaps for the iFly.If using external hardware, you will also need to physically move the flap handle to the desired position (as the hardware will override the flap command sent by FS2Crew).Cheers,

If routing flaps through FSUIPC, you need to disable FSUIPC's control over the flaps for the iFly.If using external hardware, you will also need to physically move the flap handle to the desired position (as the hardware will override the flap command sent by FS2Crew).Cheers,
This might be a rare exception Bryan but I don't have to hit the flap handle to get the FO to lower/raise the flaps. I can do EITHER, voice or do it myself. I am using the Precision Flight Controls (PFC) JetLiner Console and going through PFC.DLL. The flap control on my hardware is a momentary switch, hit it once for every flap position. LOVE this airplane!! Mike B.

Hi,I had the same issue using the IFly SP 2.0 updated via ZIP-Update to SP 2.1. I deleted all FSUIPC controls for the flaps, but the F/O always set Flaps to 40 even if he replied the correct take off setting, e.g. flaps 5. Finally I uninstalled FS2Crew, deleted all the remaining fs2crew folders, uninstalled the ifly737, deleted all the remaining ifly737 folders and did a new clean install of the full SP2.1 version and finally reinstalled fs2crew, Now it works pretty fine.Best regardsStefan.

Hi,I had the same issue using the IFly SP 2.0 updated via ZIP-Update to SP 2.1. I deleted all FSUIPC controls for the flaps, but the F/O always set Flaps to 40 even if he replied the correct take off setting, e.g. flaps 5. Finally I uninstalled FS2Crew, deleted all the remaining fs2crew folders, uninstalled the ifly737, deleted all the remaining ifly737 folders and did a new clean install of the full SP2.1 version and finally reinstalled fs2crew, Now it works pretty fine.Best regardsStefan.
Hi Stefan,Glad you got it sorted!