Sign in to follow this  
aeromini

C337 Skymaster for FSX revealed!

Guest KYBU18

I like the pressurized version---I believe it's the 337H (or something). FSD made one that was cool so I hope Carenado makes both the regular and turbo-pressurized models.

Wow Carenado!Now we have three absolutely winners in the pipeline! I`ll buy all of them the day it will be released!Great choice that C337!Regards,Andreas

I was just going to add the C337 to my wishlist....this is great!! Thank you, I will most certainly buy both the C90 and the C337. Excelent!

Words cannot express how happy I am to see you guys making the 337! In my honest opinion it was the coolest looking twin that Cessna made and too few of people even know about it. This one is going into my hanger for sure! Big%20Grin.gifBtw I'm really excited as well to see how the C90 comes out. Are you going to rough her up inside or give us a clean new cockpit?Also any chance of an RG version of the 337 as well?

Also any chance of an RG version of the 337 as well?
I think they are actually showing the RG version of it, as it seems you can see it by the closed gearbay-doors on nose and at the back right under the backpropellers for the maingears! :( Reagards,Andreas

I don't think there is a fixed gear version of the 337.LOVE that they're doing this twin!

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

I don't think there is a fixed gear version of the 337.LOVE that they're doing this twin!
Did some research and you're right. Looking at those leaf-spring looking main gears struts made me think it was fixed not retract. I guess I was thinking the main gear struts would be more tubular like the C182RG. Apparently Cessna did make a fixed gear version but they called it a Cessna 336. lol oh well I'm happy about this development nonetheless! :(

This announcement made my day!! :( :( I have been checking the website for about a year hoping this plane would get done by Carenado and now it's happening!!

Dave Scalora

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Hi Guys --- Big%20Grin.gifYep, the ole Skymaster is a retract for sure. Logged a bunch of hours in these back when I got my license. Great airplane but a little noisy in reality. Was really glad to see Carenado announcement to put one out. Sent them a note casting my vote for an HD-quality version of this plane. They can do so much with the cockpit dash in terms of a little modernization --- :( -- would love to see a pair of Garmin units there!!!Oh well, we can only wish. Regardless, one will surely grace my hangar. Cheers --- Bob

There was a fixed gear Skymaster, but it was designated the 336.

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

Guest BeaverDriver
There was a fixed gear Skymaster, but it was designated the 336.
That's very interesting Paul! I never knew that, but yes, you are quite right (of course). Thanks for that :(