Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

duckbilled

Kobe and San Diego

Two things:Anyone install the freeware Kobe yet? It looks very nice in the screenshots.Anyone read the product description and notice that he is doing a payware San Diego? From the way he worded things, it sounds like it is almost done.

Seems to be a fast worker! Kobe is free, so why not give it a circuit or two and report back?San Diego would be nice. Even more so if he adds a GA airport (Palomar) a little further north. Too bad FSX doesn't do sloping runways as neither end of Palomar's runway can see the other.

Link? Developer?
Front page of AVSIM added to the library today - fsx_kobe_x.zipI will install it at some point but I am working on other stuff right now. To me, the announcement of SD was a little more significant than the actual Kobe scenery and most would miss it if they don't read the Kobe description. That's why I posted this thread.

The fellow who made this had a 2 or 3 page topic going in the PMDG forum last week or the week before about which scenery we would like to have for FSX.At first he was going to do KTUS since Ryan at PMDG said he would go take some pics for him, but he decided KSAN would be his first try. As well, he said that he can whip up KSAN in a matter of 2 months. When he posted that I said he better get working 24/7 if he will do it that quick, but he said he is really quick doing these products. I guess we will have to wait and see if he can really do a quality job in that short a time frame.He also mentioned in the PMDG thread that KSAN will be a payware product.