Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thomas4251

Dash 8 and saitek throttle quadrant

I use FS9 with saitek throttle quadrand two of them. When I asign throttles to two seperate levers engine 2 acts erratic, surging to max power then back then back up again. Usually going from 80% torque up or down. If I progran both throttles to one lever all is well. Anyone know why?The prop controls are assigned 2 levers and work just fine as do the flaps.Any assistance would be appreciated.Thomaslaowai45 (at) yahoo.com

I use FS9 with saitek throttle quadrand two of them. When I asign throttles to two seperate levers engine 2 acts erratic, surging to max power then back then back up again. Usually going from 80% torque up or down. If I progran both throttles to one lever all is well. Anyone know why?The prop controls are assigned 2 levers and work just fine as do the flaps.Any assistance would be appreciated.Thomaslaowai45 (at) yahoo.com
HelloWhich Dash-8 do you have ?

I suspect that you are using the Majestic Software Dash 8. Your power lever and condition lever assignments must be configured to the number 3 and 4 axis. This must be done due to the Engine ECU parameters which have been programmed for the Dash 8.Feel free to check in at www.majesticsoftware.com for further assistance.

You will find a thread addressing this issue on the Majestic forumGood luckIan

No all the other twins seem to work just fine.Thomas
As I recall the PSS Dash-8 was originally designed for FS2002 and ported over to FS9 so you may have a conflict there that will be hard to solve as no tech support.Majestic's Dash-8 has been reduced in price and it is outstanding! If you can afford it, buy it! You won't be sorryIan

Feel free to check in at www.majesticsoftware.com for further assistance.This might be a good place to ask this. I have the Majestic Dash 8 for FS2004 with Windows 7 and GO Flight Throttles and I can NOT set them up to work properly. Any help here? Thanks jerrycwo4