Sign in to follow this  
SWA737

PMDG 737NGX poll

PMDG 737NGX poll  

585 members have voted

1. 1. What variant will you fly first?

I hope that the 600 and 700 comes out at the same time. It would be dissappointing if it didn't

Dude really. You have to bring this up. Just vote or go away. This i ssuposed to cheer people up make every one happy and that it is close to release. Then you have to bring something negative up like this. come on just be happy dont look at the negative stuff look at the postive stuff like it is close to release not the -600,-700 may not be in the first release. Thank you PS this is not pointless.
He is being a realist and not living in fantasy land.

Eric 

Delta -800

Matt Moore

Chief Pilot | Elite Airways "The Virtual Executive Airline" 

Transavia 737-800 (PH-HSE) First plane I've been on the jumpseat with take off and landing. biggrin.gif

If an ATA livery is made. I most definitely will be reliving those days. Miss that airline and the people I worked with!

go back and read what you wrote.
His post doesn't seem the slightest bit negative to me, it's just realistic. The fact of the matter is, is that I'm not aware of any evidence to suggest that we're getting any other models upon release other than the -800. PMDG has yet to state anything publicly in that regard and I don't *think* we've seen any screen shots of anything other than the -800. This whole discussion seems like a non-starter to me.I'll be flying either an AA 738 or a QF 738. My first flight will probably be KBFI-KSTL. (Although an island hopping exercise, KBFI-YSSY, would be a lot of fun if I had the time)-johnny rodgers

His post doesn't seem the slightest bit negative to me, it's just realistic. The fact of the matter is, is that I'm not aware of any evidence to suggest that we're getting any other models upon release other than the -800. PMDG has yet to state anything publicly in that regard and I don't *think* we've seen any screen shots of anything other than the -800. This whole discussion seems like a non-starter to me.I'll be flying either an AA 738 or a QF 738. My first flight will probably be KBFI-KSTL. (Although an island hopping exercise, KBFI-YSSY, would be a lot of fun if I had the time)-johnny rodgers
We see 739s in this screenshot:http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=182757478430711&set=a.168141676558958.36254.165758250130634&type=1&theater

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

I only recall seeing pics of the -800 and -900. I have seen no screen shots of a -600 or -700 that I can recall.

Chris Hicks