Sign in to follow this  
scootersm

Ok To Clean Up

Hey Bryan just a quick question,On the "Ok To Clean Up" is the FO supposed to respond back or just do it, min does it but does no say anyting I thought be for the update he said clean up or something? Thank you no other issues.

Hey Bryan just a quick question,On the "Ok To Clean Up" is the FO supposed to respond back or just do it, min does it but does no say anyting I thought be for the update he said clean up or something? Thank you no other issues.
Hi,FO should say "Check" and then perform his flow.Cheers,

Yes and befor landing aswell, arrive at the gate and set the break and he does the gate arrival and calls ready for shut down.

Yes and befor landing aswell, arrive at the gate and set the break and he does the gate arrival and calls ready for shut down.
Good, so I know you're in the right mode.Does the FO say "check" when you announce 'Cleared' or 'Landing'?

Bryan.......Go figure did two flights today and it worked ok......Thanks anyway.

I just up graded my browser to 9.0 but the next day after starting the PC that was probly it.

An update thw flights: 1. Gave the order and FO did everything but did not say check 2. MMUN-KMSY landed and was about to exit the runway and the FO did clean up with out any orders did it on his own, I said ok to clean up to see what happen but did not say anything. I'm guessing this has been happening all the time just did not notice, but seems to work ok other than that.

Hi,probably I can help here. When you move the throttle forward after landing so that the speedbrakes retracts then this also starts the after landing flow and you will not hear the "check". Check it out ;-)Cheers,Holger