Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

First Destination

i think i fly first test flight from, Düsseldorf to Munich.Best Regards Daniel

i am going to fly from Seattle to Atlanta in a delta 737-800 my favorite. cant wait!!!

Once I have my new computer I will do some learning and practicing in the Seattle area out of KBFI, then I will go on for the delivery flight to KDFW for American, then on to Boston where it will be based. Won't have my new computer until December though, so I will have to wait. ='(

Will do a Qantas delivery flight to Brisbane via Honolulu and Tonga (there is no decent Nadi scenery otherwise I would have gone via Fiji)

Alan Clarke

So no one's planning to do the tutorial flight first? Hope I didn't put all this work into this thing for nothing! tongue.gif

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

So no one's planning to do the tutorial flight first? Hope I didn't put all this work into this thing for nothing! tongue.gif
Just a curiosity;How rough is the transition from the 747-400 to the 737-800?

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Maybe I'd change my mind if I had some kind of hint as to where the tutorial flight goes biggrin.gif

Oh don't worry Ryan.......that's the (2nd) thing I plan on doing the minute I get this plane! Big%20Grin.gif

BFI-DEN(my home airport) :)The executive staff and I of Legend Air will be headed to BFI in the next few days to "deliver" the ngx to legend air operations! :)

No worries! Your tutorial will be my first flight. :( Thereafter the delivery for Air Berlin from KBFI via EINN to EDDT.Christian

Does anybody know the airports flown from Boeing field to Cairo (HECA) for the delivery flight?Kareem Maged

humm Yes Tutorial flight first hehe. then basic handling practice followed by some VOR/ILSs in both good visiblity and bad, then some with the HGS. Actualy one of my 737 vids (The SAS one from AERO) the captain used the HGS almost 100% of the time it was available to him. Dont know it thats normal practice or just him hehe.After about 10 hours or so I will start running though some aborts/engine fire etc but not untill im comfortable with it in a normal flight.I think the first 2 hours It will be just sat on the ground so I can drool at the super detailed displays, external model and awsome sounds.

Does anybody know the airports flown from Boeing field to Cairo (HECA) for the delivery flight?Kareem Maged
Kareem,the latest B738 from Egyptair (SU-GEB) was delivered from BFI via KEF to CAI.InfoRoutingEnjoy your delivery flight. :( Christian