Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Three days later, Air One taking shape... db5.jpgsig.gif
YYYEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!! Do you do some more Tuifly liveries? Please! (second DB liverie, and the two Haribo liveries, Sharan air)
  • Upvote 1

Hi Dazz Look at this tutorial: http://photoshoptuto...al-texture.html or
Best regards!
Just one more question please Marcelo, do those textures have the metallic reflection in FSX as they are or is it necessary to do something else?I tried copying the textures from the American Airlines livery but they appeared matte in the sim

Just one more question please Marcelo, do those textures have the metallic reflection in FSX as they are or is it necessary to do something else?I tried copying the textures from the American Airlines livery but they appeared matte in the sim
If necessary _spec textures, these are what make the reflection. If you want to copy the folder that got on www.avsim.com texture.JET2 (are: pmdg_737NGX_fuselage_1_spec.dds, pmdg_737NGX_fuselage_2_spec.dds, pmdg_737NGX_fuselage_3_spec and pmdg_737NGX_tail_spec.dds)Any questions, write me an email (it's on my profile) wink.pngRegards

If necessary _spec textures, these are what make the reflection. If you want to copy the folder that got on www.avsim.com texture.JET2 (are: pmdg_737NGX_fuselage_1_spec.dds, pmdg_737NGX_fuselage_2_spec.dds, pmdg_737NGX_fuselage_3_spec and pmdg_737NGX_tail_spec.dds)Any questions, write me an email (it's on my profile) wink.pngRegards
Muchísimas gracias Marcelo... otra vez laugh.png

Three days later, Air One taking shape... db5.jpgsig.gif
Good Day at all.... Wow, one of my favorites paints -Im very happy now. Really good Work. Where can we Download it when its finish? Tobias Stranzer

Fantastic libery!!!!Seria bueno si podes repinta uno todo blanco. (its a good idea to repaint an all white livery.)Whistle.gifcg

Hi,Midwest airlines livery uploaded to www.avsim.com. Will be available soon.

SU-MWF %234.png More are comming. Feel free to request someones. Regards, Bruno.

Bruno Teixeira.
W11 PRO x64 | i9 13900k | RTX4090 | 32GB DDR5 | MSFS

HiI uploaded to www.avsim.net a repaint of the BOEING CHROME SCHEME, in hours available. *snip* Regards and enjoy flights!!!
Right on time... my efforts with metallic textures have not proved too successful so far biggrin.pngspantaxEngine.png

Btw regarding RAM - I couldn't find any cockpit photos of their 800s or 700s with which to do a more detailed options layout - I set ETOPS and no eyebrow windows from external photos, but I couldn't find any from inside. If anyone has any, please let me know and I'll update the ini to better match the real thing. Right now it's left the same as the PMDG House paint inside.
I've got some! I'll get them to you as soon as I can! (by PM)

'nutha one in the pipeline... 'Albert Ballin', unfortunately it will be impossible to simulate this one correctly with the NGX as it has the 52 seat config and that's far from the usual options. ballin.jpgsig.gif