Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Definitely, one of the most (if not the most) amazing repaints I have ever seen in my life. Can't wait for this to go life, I have no words to describe how beautiful it looks. AMAZING JOB!!!
+1 can't wait to fly

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

I would very much like an Iberia (-800 winglets, fictional).Does anybody know if something is on line? Thanks,Christos

thanks Marcelo Fabián Veneziale for that chrome repaint! looks so good, best ngx livery so far! hope u will do more!! thanks!

Definitely, one of the most (if not the most) amazing repaints I have ever seen in my life. Can't wait for this to go life, I have no words to describe how beautiful it looks. AMAZING JOB!!!
Wow, big words, but I appreciate it, so thank you! Big%20Grin.gif It was only my very first attempt at all so I'm glad you like it even more.
+1 you are 100% right but the painter have some problems with it, i hope strongly he can fix it.Praying.gif This is the paint that would be most flying from me....
The 'problems' are very minor, but given I dedicated so much time for the rest I couldn't stand that little blemish without trying everything to remedy it. So I don't know if this makes it out of the paint shop, we'll see how it goes. Thanks for your comments! dance.gifsig.gif

HiI uploaded to www.avsim.net a repaint of the AEROLINEAS ARGENTINAS NEW SCHEME, in hours available. 737ngxaeroarg.jpg Regards
Excellent Marcelo!!!! When you have time, could you make the American Airlines Astrojet??? Gracias!!! Alessandro

The "Nordic" part of the logo uses wrong font. Use this font instead: http://www.tuc-repro...dex.php?id=479.
Hi! Thank you for the feedback (and the font). My intention from start was NOT to make a replica just to make a repaint with some detail to the real birdsmile.png Maybe I´ll work on some more detail regarding fonts and color in the weekend. BrgdsPatrik Soderberg

Excellent Marcelo!!!! When you have time, could you make the American Airlines Astrojet??? Gracias!!! Alessandro
Yes Alessandro, no problem!!wink.png

HiI uploaded to www.avsim.net a repaint of the BOEING CHROME SCHEME, in hours available. 737ngxboeing.jpg Regards and enjoy flights!!!
That is a great scheme. Is there a 900 version of it too? Besides, does one of the great paint artist have some love for aussie pilots? I'd love to fly the NGX in the classic colors of Australian Airlines (VH-TAF) ... TAA%20B737-300%20VH-TAF%2019871205.jpg ... or Ansett Australia ... 5120092149_022c096e23.jpg Sure they would be fictional since both never operated NGs but something to fill the aussie skies would be very welcome. P.S.: Why is everybody painting 800s only? The fictional paints could just as well grace a 900 for the sake of diversity. Regards, Oliver Beyer

thanks Marcelo Fabián Veneziale for that chrome repaint! looks so good, best ngx livery so far! hope u will do more!! thanks!
Thanks!!!! rolleyes.gif enjoy
That is a great paint. Is there a 900 version of it too?
HelloIf no problem, I'm finished with some repainting and I do Regards
Hey, Marcelo since your the chrome painter how about an American Astrojet & maybe a more polished standard version too, I know I'm asking a lot...Darryl Btw...loving the Jet2, my favorite so far! smile.png
HelloIf no problem, I'm finished with some repainting and I doRegards

Thanks!!!! rolleyes.gif enjoy
chance to request a livery? any chance for this tuifly repaint? hope so wub.pngblush.png

Hi! Thank you for the feedback (and the font). My intention from start was NOT to make a replica just to make a repaint with some detail to the real birdsmile.png Maybe I´ll work on some more detail regarding fonts and color in the weekend. BrgdsPatrik Soderberg
Note that the website also includes their colour codes and such.