Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Abramovich Bandit anyone? Just got started.
Nice. Does he actually have such an NG? I thought he was more of a -67 driver. But the paint is great nevertheless.sig.gif

Nice. Does he actually have such an NG? I thought he was more of a -67 driver. But the paint is great nevertheless.sig.gif
The actual bandit is a 763. I think he has biz jets with a similar livery, and he has at least one A330 with a paint job I'll never get up the nerve to try!

Chris Hicks

HelloIs there anyone that could devolp the livery for the 737NGX in the following linkhttp://jetphotos.net...=7208757&nseq=1Here's what it should look likeEverything on the pic can be added...only the name aruba on the nose..leave that outpaint the name underneath the windows, and the swoosh logo with colors--> double its sizeFor reg use PJ-MDH for the 737-800 and for the 900 use PJ-MDLSend it to my email once it's done " piloot_1994@hotmail.com"Kind regards
Thats freaky, I've just done a request for the same fictional repaint. I didn't post it on AVSIM as it was a one off fictional request but here's a link to the 800, reg is PJ-MDF but there ya go.http://www.4shared.com/file/_KF9mCv2/PMDG_737NGXWL_jkx_Insel800.html

And to those patiently waiting for the Pacific Blue repaint, apologies I've been too busy to finish it, and I'm away from home for this week, so it'll be next week, but it will be next week.

The actual bandit is a 763. I think he has biz jets with a similar livery, and he has at least one A330 with a paint job I'll never get up the nerve to try!
Great, which one is it? I can't seem to find a pic. Do you have a reg# maybe? Dang I'd love to see that. I do know the 67 for sure but not the 330.sig.gif

Sorry for the wait but still learning, have to finish up window alphas, wing chrome I hope and few other tweaks, colors were not right before, they call that prcatice lol hang in there.2qsp4c0.jpg
This is impressive! Very much worth the wait I'd say. Pumpkin.gif

This one is as done as it's going to get. I'll get it uploaded tomorrow.fsx2011-10-2421-23-05-24.jpgfsx2011-10-2421-09-28-90.jpgfsx2011-10-2420-06-17-26.jpgfsx2011-10-2421-40-19-50.jpg

Chris Hicks

Coming along very nice Chris, I would like to thank Marcelo for his kindness and help with getting me thru this project, HUGE thanks Marcelo im%20Not%20Worthy.gif should be done before Friday have lasik surgery Friday so it better be lol2ciics8.jpg

Rich Sennett

Search for registry M-ABUS. I think it's called "Bourkhan"
Holy Moley! Now that's even a quad bus there. That guy's insane! LMAO.gifsig.gif

Coming along very nice Chris, I would like to thank Marcelo for his kindness and help with getting me thru this project, HUGE thanks Marcelo im%20Not%20Worthy.gif should be done before Friday have lasik surgery Friday so it better be lol
You're welcome my friend!

And to those patiently waiting for the Pacific Blue repaint, apologies I've been too busy to finish it, and I'm away from home for this week, so it'll be next week, but it will be next week.
Thanks for the update John

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.