Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Why dont you stop spamming with your luxair and just wait. The painters have noticed it for sure. Hug.gif
My appologies. Will stop posting immediately.

is there somtething news about the glory" pussy plane" Love.gif
Ya know, I got busy with other projects and shelved it. I may see if I can finish it up today. I was indecisive on how to place the Pussy Wagon logo.

Chris Hicks

Ya know, I got busy with other projects and shelved it. I may see if I can finish it up today. I was indecisive on how to place the Pussy Wagon logo.
nice you are the best ;-) i give you a virtual beer "salut"

Ok guys, time to laugh at someone. I have a rather....odd request. I would like to know if someone would be able to do a TAP (Air Portugal) paint for me. I know they pretty much only use Airbus, and I am unsure of the work that it takes to make one, or if even how you guys make them would work making the same scheme on another plane style. This is the style I am looking for, but really the era does not matter, but when I fly over there, I would love to look the part :) And I want to use my NGX...lolThanks guys, even if it is a hard laugh and NO!! TAP319nc.jpg

Ok guys, time to laugh at someone. I have a rather....odd request. I would like to know if someone would be able to do a TAP (Air Portugal) paint for me. I know they pretty much only use Airbus, and I am unsure of the work that it takes to make one, or if even how you guys make them would work making the same scheme on another plane style. This is the style I am looking for, but really the era does not matter, but when I fly over there, I would love to look the part :) And I want to use my NGX...lolThanks guys, even if it is a hard laugh and NO!! TAP319nc.jpg
I've also thought about asking for this paint, it sure would be nice for flying to Madiera.

Most wont ever notice, but I'll be including a "sky interior" themed cabin texture in the future. I rarely see the cabin interior, but I thought this gave it a nice look. I tweaked the lighting colors on mine to give the cabin night lighting just a bit of a tint. fsx2011-10-1916-05-45-37.jpg Just an FYI, I'm not ignoring anyones requests. I'm just still tied up on other projects I started and didnt finish.

Chris Hicks

Most wont ever notice, but I'll be including a "sky interior" themed cabin texture in the future. I rarely see the cabin interior, but I thought this gave it a nice look. I tweaked the lighting colors on mine to give the cabin night lighting just a bit of a tint.
Interesting, where in the paint kit does one modify inside colors, or does this require tweaking outside the paint kit? I've still not had a chance to start my livery attempt yet, lthough I've now managed to obtain some reasonably detailed images to work from. If possible I'd like to change the seat colors to match, though.

Mike Tomkins
Knoxville, TN
Flight Sim user since the subLOGIC / Apple II days

The interior texture files are located in Texture.common in the PMDG NW House livery folder. There isn't one that comes with the paint kit, but you can modify the original and save it in with your new livery.

Chris Hicks

Most wont ever notice, but I'll be including a "sky interior" themed cabin texture in the future. I rarely see the cabin interior, but I thought this gave it a nice look. I tweaked the lighting colors on mine to give the cabin night lighting just a bit of a tint.
Nice touch. Never really thought of it. sig.gif

Have you tried getting out of window shots / views with this? Is it aany better? I can't for tthe life of me get a good window passenger shot / video without hollow seats or bad visuals....any luck with this beauty?

William, I'm still tweaking the cabin light color. I'll be sure and post some shots. Its still a little too purple. Plus I'm looking for night shots of the sky interior so I can try to match it the best I can, as far as color goes.

Chris Hicks