Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Oh come on, it's Arkansas. Who wouldn't want to come here? You don't have to wear shoes and you can marry a relative. It's awesome.

Chris Hicks

Can't wait to get there. Wait, I'm on my way. LOL LMAO.gifsig.gif EDIT Ah you were the ones that had that KLIT airfield there... Then it's a little over 4200nm to be more precise. Ten hours should suffice then. But oh wait - we ain't gotten that BBJ yet...

Thanks Etienne and RickTo be brutally honest I'm not happy with the silver and gold, just gave up in the end.

Thanks Etienne and RickTo be brutally honest I'm not happy with the silver and gold, just gave up in the end.
I feel you there. Not much of what I do is ever finished. Just abandoned!

Chris Hicks

Just ask in a new thread, does not matter, save you a lot of trouble. And somebody will help you I am sure.
Thinking.gif okay i'll give it a try and take a dekko later if this works well and thnks for your advise julian . . .

It sure does. Just because of my region, I tend to fly more Southwest routes than anything else. I'll be logging a lot of hours in that one! Crankpin, I haven't had a chance to download it yet, but the silver and gold looks good in the screen shot.

Chris Hicks

I would very much like to have a fictional TEA 738 without winglets.. k08-06-03-28.jpgtea737-300.jpg Or maybe this would look better on the new 737-700 versions..

Please made the MIAT Monglian Airlines Livery airliners.net/photo/MIAT-Mongolian-Airlines/Boeing-737-8CX/1902129/L/&sid=e6eee11eb4d6eebbe1985756312c587d with the nice new liveryairliners.net/photo/MIAT-Mongolian-Airlines/Boeing-767-3W0-ER/1920790/&sid=e6eee11eb4d6eebbe1985756312c587d