Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

THANK YOUUUUUUUU BOB!!!!!!!! MY DREAM HAS COME TRUE! lol
It is very good when dreams come true biggrin.png!Good Luck!!!

It is very good when dreams come true biggrin.png!Good Luck!!!
Actually, the only problem with it is that there are seats (When you look through the window) and the FMC "payload" page shows seating arrangements, even though it's supposed to be a cargo plane. But this doesn't matter a crap to me, thanks so much for the livery.

Hi guys. Having worked on these liveries since the paintkit came out, I've finally completed them! (I'm no expert!) Jet2.com G-GDFC (with metal textures)Thumbnail_BackgroundV-1.jpgjet22-1.jpg Jet2.com 'Jet2 holidays' G-GDFDThumbnail_BackgroundV.jpgHOL2.jpg The above texture took me forever to align the Sun to the tail and the aft fuselage! Enjoy! They should be on avsim soon.
Now availableJet2: http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fsxacrp&DLID=162459Jet2 holidays: http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fsxacrp&DLID=162460

Nice job Ben and LOL on aligning the Sun I know I know :( looks like you got it beaten into shape quite well though.

Yeah Marcelo I totally agree, the less shiny look seems more real to me too.I had to try and take all the shine off the MAL weathered one I did recently, but to do it, I just filled the whole alpha layer with (forget exactly) 70 or 80% gray. Brutal but effective.Can you tell me, does the 'background layer' affect the _spec outcome, or is it ONLY the _spec alpha layer that has any effect on the reflection ? TIA

Yeah Marcelo I totally agree, the less shiny look seems more real to me too.I had to try and take all the shine off the MAL weathered one I did recently, but to do it, I just filled the whole alpha layer with (forget exactly) 70 or 80% gray. Brutal but effective.Can you tell me, does the 'background layer' affect the _spec outcome, or is it ONLY the _spec alpha layer that has any effect on the reflection ? TIA
Hi John:: The texture _spep.dds it does is a reflection of the repaint.The normal channel image above shows a painting, for instance if you want to highlight parts brighter or darker and goes hand in hand with alpha channel. The darker the image, the result is more opaque and vice versa. _dump.dds Texture is used to highlight parts (rivets, slopes, windows, etc..) That is achieved with a free pligging Nvidia Photoshop: http://developer.nvi...nvidia-texture- adobe-photoshop-tools I hope I've been helpful and that the translator understands what I mean Best Regards --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hola John:La textura _spep.dds lo que hace es el reflejo del repaint.El canal normal muestra una imágen por sobre la pintura, por ejemplo si quiere resaltar partes más brillosas o más oscuras y va de la mano del canal ALPHA. Cuanto más oscura la imágen , el resultado es más opaco y viceversa.La textura _dump.dds es la que se utiliza para destacar partes (remaches, desniveles, ventanas, etc.) eso se logra con un pligging gratuito para el Photoshop de Nvidia: http://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-texture-tools-adobe-photoshop Espero haberle sido útil y que se entienda con el traductor lo que quiero Saludos

If anyone is interested, I leave the opaque (to me it seems more real and more like it). Also changed the taillink: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SA0JV9XZ sinttulojk2pj.jpg
Love it looks great leave it as is :) Thank you

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

@Marcelo are you planning on doing a new livery of United? I didn't find it through the posts if you already made one. Thanks.
Which scheme? can you please post a picture?