Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

The Question isn't answered yet, can we still use the Liverys here, prior to the SP1?
Yes, I believe so, cause I can use Marcelo's AA paint after SP1 installation, so I think you can use all of them

Please, do an Europe Airpost livery.737-700+FPO+F-GZTC.jpg

Bruno Teixeira.
W11 PRO x64 | i9 13900k | RTX4090 | 32GB DDR5 | MSFS

Lufthansa is fictional.Pls upload liveries used in the real world first.Whistle.gif
No.

Chris Hicks

No.
Of course it is fictional and I totally agree with Capt Lalle. It would be very nice if someone would paint an Air Berlin 737-700, since it is one of the largest 737-700 operators in Europe.

I will answer to...myself... I did try and it seems everything is OK - it should be fine to use previous liveries with SP1 (but not 100% sure yet).

Can we use these liveries after SP1 installation? I read that original PMDG liveries need to be re-downloaded.Thanks

Edmundo Azevedo

I've also posted in the SP1 thread... Anyone know if any of the (pre SP1) great paints on Avsim can be used now?

Of course it is fictional and I totally agree with Capt Lalle. It would be very nice if someone would paint an Air Berlin 737-700, since it is one of the largest 737-700 operators in Europe.
+1Air Berlins fleet has a total of 26 737-700 aircraft, 8 without winglets (mainly operated by Germania) and 18 winglet versions.So it would be highly appreciated to see Air Berlin in the next livery update.

Yes Lufthansa is fictional because they operate the -500 but the -600 and the -500 have almost the same length (31.2m for the -600 and 31.0m for the -500). So it will be like driving a lufthansa B735 with a NG cockpit tongue.png

Any chance of someone making (or that someone has made these, but I can't find them) a UAL "fictional" scheme for the -700 or an Airtran for the -700? I know UAL never flew the -700, but it is outwardly very similar to the -3/500's they flew and I'd love to have some pre-merger colors for it.Eric Szczesniak

Eric Szczesniak

03-23-09-southwest.jpgPlease !best regards
Although it's probably a little on the 'ist' side of things, it really is a great livery for sure.

Not sure why the thread was unpinned, but I wont be taking requests from it. Maybe me and the other repainters can kindly ask for a new pinned thread for requests so people don't have to email all of us with requests.Please keep in mind that with these specialty liveries, like the above Southwest, we have to either be able to find or reproduce the art work, otherwise, you end up having to go with some kind of "photo real" texture that just don't look good on the plane IMHO.I'll definitely be doing a Southwest and a Janet.

Chris Hicks