Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I'm preparing three paints for uploading later today.

Ricardo De Luca

I'm preparing three paints for uploading later today.

Awesome repaints Ricardo, can't wait to fly the Privatair:-)

Dear painters,

I have a special request. Not sure if anyone has the time or will t do it, but I thought I'll give it a try.

I would like to see the logo of my own unofficial and one-man virtual airline on a ngx, preferably the 700WL, and if someone really has a lot of time, also any of the others.

I want the livery be based on attached logo, the yellow "V" on a red tail, a mainly white fuselage with "rave airline" in big on it.

This is just my idea, if you are in a creative mood, you might wanna step away rom this idea as well.

The registration should be "LX-RALF", with a luxemburgish flag and the european union flag next to it.

(PS Luxembourg is a small country in europe with low taxes and you can find the flag on google :) )

It would be nice if the first airplane would be called "Veerle", written in small letters below the cockpit windows on each side.

I think it is illegal to pay for this, but of course I'm willing to give a donation to a charity organisation of the painters choice.

If anyone is willing to to more than the 700WL, other registrations could be LX-RAVE, LX-RAVA, LX-RAVB etc.

Other names could be reggea-artists as this is the music I love (Bob Marley, Peter Tosh, Yellowman) or any artist you like yourselves.

Thank you so much in advance,

Ralf

Finished :)

capture1040505201217455.jpg

capture1030505201217451.jpg

capture1020505201217451.jpg

Looks great Roman!

Almost done on the United -600 in an 80s livery. It's purely fictional. Here's an in-progress shot. If I don't have it uploaded later today, it will be available sometime tomorrow.

Inprogress-UA80.jpg

Well all....I pulled my hair out with the line between the middle and rear sections on the Thomson -800. I made sure the alpha channels were all covered completely on the edges and even tried a single solid color on the entire fuselage and still got the line depending on the external lighting conditions. I firmly believe the middle and rear sections on the -800 model do not butt up completely against each other and that leaves a very small gap in the fuselage that causes you to see the light colored interior color in certain lighting conditions based on the exterior color.

But don't fret...I uploaded it anyway. It should be available soon for download. I do know that I will not take on any future -800 or -900 paints with any top color other than white in this area....lol.

PMDG_737-800_NGX_Thomson-1.jpg

PMDG_737-800_NGX_Thomson-2.jpg

PMDG_737-800_NGX_Thomson-3.jpg

THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! :D

Took it on:

EGBB

LIFFY

AMMAN

NUMPO

EXMOR

EGBB

to test fly it, absolutly FAB!! :Party: :Money Eyes:

That route will be also my first flight route when the PMDG 777 is released.... :Loser:

Hello Steve,

thank you very much for your wonderful repaints!

Holgi

You're very welcome! I'll have the United livery uploaded later today.

The United -600 in the 80s livery is uploaded to the AVSIM library. I decided to change the lower rear area to be similar to what the real livery had versus the white wraparound with the stripes wraping as well. This version is a little closer to the real livery. Still fictional but closer.

PMDG_737-600_NGX_United80s-1.jpg

PMDG_737-600_NGX_United80s-2.jpg

PMDG_737-600_NGX_United80s-3.jpg

Awesome work Steve! My first flight departing KORD.

Jack

PS - if you ever feel up to the grey livery I will not complain. Thanks again!