Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

John,

That looks great!  I had started on it, but had trouble finding the Kokoda Trail logo.  Glad to see you got it done.

Thanks Steve, and aaaargh sorry hope you hadn't spent much time on it, didn't know you'd been working on her. Yes useable resources were very thin on the ground, I'd have to use the 'artistic licence' excuse about a few things if anyone started counting rivets. :)

Air Niugini B737-700 WL P2-PXD       Kokoda 70 Livery

Download:   http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=175871

This special Air Niugini livery commemorates the 70th anniversary of the Kokoda campaign in 1942 where the Japanese advance though the Pacific was first halted.

Enjoyed doing this one a lot. I'm a keen student of history and this turned into more of a research project than a repaint. The stories of hardship and courage behind the place names on the mural were awe inspiring. 

Thumbnail-11.jpg

Promo4.jpg

Promo2a.jpg

Promo1-1.jpg

John,

My thanks also, I've been waiting for this one.  I'll be flying her into Port Morseby tomorrow, If I get a good screen shot I'll post it.

Also wondering if anyone has done the MIAT Mongolian Airlines 737-800 (EI-CSG or EI-CXV)?

Michael 

Hi can someone do the livery for the boeing 737-800W for the company Meridiana with these registration: EI-IGN; EI-EOJ

Here is a picture:photo.php?fbid=4550796256483&set=o.90329

Thank You

Hi can someone do the livery for the boeing 737-800W for the company Meridiana with these registration: EI-IGN; EI-EOJ

Here is a picture:photo.php?fbid=4550796256483&set=o.90329

Thank You

Hi Orso

I did 4 or 5 of those Air Italy 700/800 paints some time ago including IGN though her reg at the time was I-AIGN, search the AVSIM library for 'AIR ITALY NGX' and see if one of those is close enough.

Cheers

John

John,

My thanks also, I've been waiting for this one. I'll be flying her into Port Morseby tomorrow, If I get a good screen shot I'll post it.

Also wondering if anyone has done the MIAT Mongolian Airlines 737-800 (EI-CSG or EI-CXV)?

Michael

Here ya go Michael

Mongolian Airlines B737-800 WL  'Ogedei Khaan' EI-CSG

Download   http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=176040

Happy Landings

John

P_Mongolian.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hi Orso

I did 4 or 5 of those Air Italy 700/800 paints some time ago including IGN though her reg at the time was I-AIGN, search the AVSIM library for 'AIR ITALY NGX' and see if one of those is close enough.

Cheers

John

Hi John I have already your paints. But now Air italy mergered with Meridiana and they start to change the Air italy livery with that of Meridiana.

Hi John I have already your paints. But now Air italy mergered with Meridiana and they start to change the Air italy livery with that of Meridiana

Hi Orso

That image link you have above didn't work for me ..... maybe if you can show me what you mean I'll have a look at it.

I've searched on EI-IGN and EI-EOJ and can't find anything newer than those Air Italy liveries.

John

Someone have a cargo door for the 700? I need make a -700C repaint. Someone can send me the layers of it, please? I will give the credits, of course.

If you can use a Photoshop layer, send me your e-mail address in a PM and I'll send it to you.

PrivatAir  Boeing 737-700 BBJ (HB-IIQ)

Download  http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=176061

Untitled-2.jpg

PrivatAir is a private airline business, headquartered at Geneva International Airport in Meyrin, Switzerland. It operates a fleet of Boeings and offers aircraft charter, private luxury tours, corporate shuttle, aircraft sales, management and ground services.

It's aircraft fly to all continents on earth including Antarctica as seen in this great photo below.

PrivatAir-Boeing-737-antarctica.jpg

Happy Landings

John

Thanks guys. Great looking shot isn't it, I'd guess but it's just a guess that's McMurdo Station maybe NZIR or NZWD or NZPG.

Tried to 'reproduce' it in FSX but to say I failed would be an understatement, just yuk!