Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

So I was bored and since Delta's new B737-900ER was debuted, I decided to make one, still in beta and touching it up, should be out by Wednesday on Avsim!  attachicon.gifDL739ER1.jpg attachicon.gifDL739ER2.jpg

Very nice!

hi Peter, is there any news on ngx sky texture?

thx

Slow progress due to work commitments. It is mostly done - but because the paint kit splits the fuselage near the tail, it is very tedious getting the stripes from the tail to line up with the fuselage stripes.

I'll keep plugging away at it. As I can't get any hi res pictures of the engines, are you able to tell me what the yellow logos on the from of the engine cowls are? They look a bit like yellow wing in a yellow circle. Also, is they blue about right for TC-SKB? I notice that Sky had a hige variation of blue hue on their B737's.

Peter

Peter Stark

I don't think Spanair flew 737's. Both the old and the newer designs look very straight forward though and a fictitious one should be able to be knocked up quite quickly. Do you have a preference for which NGX model, which logo version and registration preference? I have a couple of tricky ones to finish but am happy to give it a go for you once their done.

Peter

Peter Stark

Peter, it is looking good. can't wait to fly. thanks

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

I don't think Spanair flew 737's. Both the old and the newer designs look very straight forward though and a fictitious one should be able to be knocked up quite quickly. Do you have a preference for which NGX model, which logo version and registration preference? I have a couple of tricky ones to finish but am happy to give it a go for you once their done.

Peter

I would prefer the 800 WL or 900 WL

Maybe this Registration and Logo (I think it is the newer one)

Thanx for doing this!!!

Greetz

Sebastian

Peter, it is looking good. can't wait to fly. thanks

Hi Cenk,

Here is a beta version for you to play with. Still gaving trouble in the rear fuselage stripe alignment (but getting slowly better!) and won't release it publicly until I sort them out. (At least I'm learning lots about the paintkit!)

In the meantime, try it out this version and let me know if there is anything wrong from your perspective. It can be difficult not having ever seen this livery and the fact that this is a fictional repaint.

https://hostr.co/1lmiAPrHzUmH

Peter

Peter Stark

Hi Peter, thank you for your effort. i will try it asap. really appreciated, i have been asking and waiting for this color since ngx was released (OMG!)

btw, maybe other sky airlines repaints can help you sort this alligment problem out. as i remember there were red and black sky air repaints on avsim library.

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

Hi Peter, thank you for your effort. i will try it asap. really appreciated, i have been asking and waiting for this color since ngx was released (OMG!)

btw, maybe other sky airlines repaints can help you sort this alligment problem out. as i remember there were red and black sky air repaints on avsim library.

Man - what a dope I am. I never checked to see of anyone else has tried it! I've found one that looks quite good and I can see why I was having troubles - it's a vey complex set of layers! I'll get onto to it ASAP.

Peter

I would prefer the 800 WL or 900 WL

Maybe this Registration and Logo (I think it is the newer one)

Thanx for doing this!!!

Greetz

Sebastian

I'm on a roll today Sebastian - I got a hold of a much better quality logo, tweaked it and have just uploaded the finished version. Check out the file

library in a day or so.

Peter

Peter Stark

I'm on a roll today Sebastian - I got a hold of a much better quality logo, tweaked it and have just uploaded the finished version. Check out the file

library in a day or so.

Peter

Hi Peter.

Thank you for the Livery :) Looks Great!!

Greetz

Sebastian

Hi Cenk,

Here is a link for the beta for you to look at. Sorry about the delay - I finsihed it over the weekend but then we had storms and no power for 24 hours!

http://www.freespace.com.au/filehosting/989809

If you're happy, I'll upload it to Avsim.

Peter Stark

Peter thank you very much !

I will try it ASAP.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903