Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I had a little time to do some research and since the 777 will not work in P3D like the NGX, I'll probably not be getting it. Really like P3D and do not have plans for going back to FSX unless something major happens with P3D to steer me back to FSX. That's one of the reason I took time off from painting the NGX as I don't have FSX loaded currently.

Really love the PMDG products and can respect their decision not to support P3D. That's their call. Have a great weekend!

Just a heads-up - PMDG has stated repeatedly that they do not want the NGX ran in P3D... so you might expect similar protection rolled back in SP2...

I am also declining the 777 due to lack of P3D support and if they do something to prevent the NGX from functioning as well, I will be one irate former fan. FSX is no longer installed on my machine and I have no plans to in the future.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Chris Hicks

Thats to Bad Chris you did some great work, Our loss, take care buddy

Rich Sennett

I had a little time to do some research and since the 777 will not work in P3D like the NGX, I'll probably not be getting it.  Really like P3D and do not have plans for going back to FSX unless something major happens with P3D to steer me back to FSX.  That's one of the reason I took time off from painting the NGX as I don't have FSX loaded currently.

Really love the PMDG products and can respect their decision not to support P3D.  That's their call.  Have a great weekend!  :P

Steve,

Sad news indeed. I was looking forward to some retro liveries from you for the 777 but certainly respect your decision.  With that said I for one am grateful for the great and extensive work you did on the 737 NGX.  It has been much appreciated by me.  Thanks for all the great work!!

Steve,

Sad news indeed. I was looking forward to some retro liveries from you for the 777 but certainly respect your decision.  With that said I for one am grateful for the great and extensive work you did on the 737 NGX.  It has been much appreciated by me.  Thanks for all the great work!!

You're very welcome!  Glad you enjoyed the ones I did.  With the fall coming, I will probably get back to spending a little more time in P3D.  I was working on scenery creation more than aircraft painting when I took off for the summer to concentrate on fishing.  I do have a couple of NGX paints that might get finished in the coming months.  No promises, but we will see how it goes.

I just picked up the new Juneau scenery from Orbx.  Will have to load that tonight to see how it looks.  Have a great week!

I just picked up the new Juneau scenery from Orbx. Will have to load that tonight to see how it looks.

Your Northern Air Cargo paint looks right at home there Steve. You won't be disappointed. ^_^

Graham Smith
NZAA

BNF039.png

Hi All hoping someone can help out a newbie.

I have today purchased 737 NGX (waiting for it to arrive) I have looked through the liveries available, but on reading one article it seemed to suggest that NGX adapted itself to the operating airline and the configuration of equipment that that airline uses.

Could someone educate me please as to how this works. :blush: 

This will be well explained in the introduction manual.

Basically it works the same way as when you buy a car, except there are no showroom models. You can select your extras. They range from 2nd jumpseat to fail operational autoland to HUD.

And PMDG modeled some of these choices, and you can change them on the fly.

They also made a way to store these configurations for different liveries, so if the real configuration for a repaint is known, the author can include it.

For example my OM-NGP repaint contains 100% verified real selection. I also supplied some for different Travel Service repaints, OK-TVB in "Prague Loves You" livery out on Avsim, for one, I think I have a Sunwing livery out with real config...

So I was bored and since Delta's new B737-900ER was debuted, I decided to make one, still in beta and touching it up, should be out by Wednesday on Avsim! 

• Upvote 1

Will do - bit busy rest of this week, but I'll get onto it next week and let you know when it'a up

Peter

hi Peter, is there any news on ngx sky texture?

thx

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

So I was bored and since Delta's new B737-900ER was debuted, I decided to make one, still in beta and touching it up, should be out by Wednesday on Avsim! 

attachicon.gifDL739ER1.jpg

attachicon.gifDL739ER2.jpg

Looking great!

Is that another window exit aft of the wing?

Standard on the -900ER

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)