Sign in to follow this  
denboy

Angle of Attack narration final

I have not been using flight sim for a good couple of years now but have kept tabs on the development in payware aircraft, and along with most of you guys i have been very impressed at the in depth 737NGX preview videos Nick Collett's AoA has been producing. To the extent that I am considering in investing in a new computer just to be able to start flying again, this time as a virtual cockpit pilot in the PMDG 737NGXI also was planning on purchasing the final AoA's 737NGX training video series and was wondering/hoping that the final version would be with Nick Collett's narration.

According to Nick, he will be doing the narration for the flights but another member of their team (Jason) will be doing the narration for the systems..

spacer.png

Oh right, is Jason the american narrator on previous AoA videos?
Previous videos were narrated by Chris Palmer (I think).

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

thats strange, but they probably needed someone to continue to produce content for AviatorPro

I'm sure that Chris will be on there somewhere. He has a team of pilots that works with him now, so they will probably split up the narration.He always handled it himself in the 767, 747 and MD11 videos and still does most of it for the AviatorPro and Aviator 90 videos.

There's something in Chris' voice that makes me want to watch more and more videos. The guy was born to narrate stuff.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

There's something in Chris' voice that makes me want to watch more and more videos. The guy was born to narrate stuff.
Don't know if he is doing the flying in the videos as well, but i'm impressed. I am still trying to perfect the side step manouvre in the MD-11 NPA video.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg