Sign in to follow this  
wisefox7524

New Facebook Update

Straight from facebook...!

Can you feel that summer chill? That's because the PMDG 737NGX is in a code freeze! A Release Candidate of the PMDG 737NGX was sent out to PMDG's beta testers just three hours ago! A little more testing to make sure there are no show stoppers, and if all goes well, we're right on target.

Exciting times :D Let's hope the beta testers conclude that she is now as close to perfection as possible. Thanks for keeping us updated PMDG.

so now test test test test test and test, and tomorrow release! :) :D
That would be sooo nice, but I4d say at least tuesday as they told they would announce the release before it actually occurs, so I guess they'll announce the release date the day before it actually released :) Can't wait for it.

That would be sooo nice, but I4d say at least tuesday as they told they would announce the release before it actually occurs, so I guess they'll announce the release date the day before it actually released :) Can't wait for it.
That makes more sense :)

I'd hate to see a "UPS" type situation. You know? When a UPS package is set to deliver to your house the 4th. It's the 2nd and the package sits at the warehouse near your house and doesn't move to the local distributor until the night before delivery.Nail%20Biting.gif Hopefully a need for announcement wouldn't put delivery of the NGX off even a few hours. You know, I only have to long to enjoy it since classes start in a week!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Any news on the testing PMDG?

Any news on the testing PMDG?
That was the newsblink.png

haha, no, I mean, any news on what the beta testers have said? haha :)

And here I am away from home until mid September, then when I get home I have to move.Waiting.gif

Thats unfortunate

Well, considering tomorrow is school, release it so I have something to look forward to the end of my weekend :D