Sign in to follow this  
KriVa

AOA PMDG 737NGX Staging Area

Just got a mail from AOA:

The time is near! We wanted to create a place to gather together and share the excitement for the impending PMDG 737NGX release, along with our training. So we've created a staging area.

http://www.flyaoamedia.com/737/pmdg-737ngx-staging-area/ A staging area is a place where we can gather before the big event. We'll be sharing updates on what we're working on, latest news from PMDG, rumors, rants, and so on. http://www.flyaoamedia.com/737/pmdg-737ngx-staging-area/ Keep an eye out here! This is where things will happen. Talk to you there! Throttle OnThe Angle of Attack Crew

Reply and a REAL HUMAN will answer this email. That's how we roll. Over and Out. Follow us on

twitter-b.png facebook_like_button_vector.jpg us on FacebookCopyright © 2011 Angle of Attack Productions All rights reserved. Sent to Krivadesign@gmail.comwhy did I get this? unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences Angle of Attack Productions · 1549 W. 7800 S. · West Jordan, UT 84088 open.php?u=20170107f95d8e4b100b2be76&id=a4e46ff4c6&e=4e844cf2ef

Just got a mail from AOA:

The time is near! We wanted to create a place to gather together and share the excitement for the impending PMDG 737NGX release, along with our training. So we've created a staging area.

http://www.flyaoamedia.com/737/pmdg-737ngx-staging-area/ A staging area is a place where we can gather before the big event. We'll be sharing updates on what we're working on, latest news from PMDG, rumors, rants, and so on. http://www.flyaoamedia.com/737/pmdg-737ngx-staging-area/ Keep an eye out here! This is where things will happen. Talk to you there! Throttle OnThe Angle of Attack Crew

Reply and a REAL HUMAN will answer this email. That's how we roll. Over and Out. Follow us on

twitter-b.png facebook_like_button_vector.jpg us on FacebookCopyright © 2011 Angle of Attack Productions All rights reserved. Sent to Krivadesign@gmail.comwhy did I get this? unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences Angle of Attack Productions · 1549 W. 7800 S. · West Jordan, UT 84088 open.php?u=20170107f95d8e4b100b2be76&id=a4e46ff4c6&e=4e844cf2ef

Database Connection Error ;-D

Got an error the first time but now it's working.

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Now it's working for me, too. You just have to try again. I like their idea but I think they might see that their servers are not capable of handling us;-)))I'm going to buy their NGX product once it's released

To the OP.. You may want to remove your email address from the post you made.. It is at the bottom of the email AOA sent out. Dont want you to be spammed.. :)

spacer.png

Doesn't really matter, it isn't my personal e-mail address and you can find it on a lot of other websites. Thanks for the heads up though ;-)

Im starting to struggle to keep up with the 3 or 4 different threads on here, and now another webpage to monitor. Shocked.gif

Im starting to struggle to keep up with the 3 or 4 different threads on here, and now another webpage to monitor. Shocked.gif
+ youtube, movies and snacks. Gonna be a long night