Sign in to follow this  
Vic1

some 777 reference material for the team

i came accross this 777 video on utube and noticed a feature of the aircraft i have never known about before namely "pilot response" (4:30). This message appears on the upper eicas after a period of inactivity on the flightdeck finally followed by and alarm. Im not sure how long this takes to become active perhaps someone will know the answer. Also at the end of the video (8:50) is a close up of the PFD on landing and one of the best and clearest examples i have ever seen. Normally you get to see this from a distance perhaps and its hard to make out as well as this one. ideal reference material for the new PMDG 777 A vic

I have that DVD at home its awesome..

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

Not to worry. They can get enough reference material for them to build the real thing.JackColwill

Yea the pilot response system is cool but what really Draws me to the 777 is the CPDLC datalink systems. I don't know to what depth pmdg can simulate this if ever considering the limitations of Fsx. Anyways i'm positive that whatever they create will be more than satisfactory since it'll come from Papa Boeing!!

It might surprise some, but the Fat Girl has had Pilot Response monitoring for years now. She's still beautiful......

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

i was wondering if the 777 is the only boeing with this system or do the 747 and 737 also have this? A vic

Thanks for sharing, these videos are always much appreciated.

Nice video .. I have been ready for the 777 for a long T I M E also!

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW