Sign in to follow this  
Echo52

You Have Failed To Deliver

Frankly, I am not being that unreasonable. I have been on the edge of my seat for days in anticipation of this great plane. I followed all of the instructions, paid the money and am frustrated that I do not have the product. No tantrum, no whining, just disappointed. I want to fly the PMDG 737 NGX. Don't you? Ed
I dont think you being unreasonable but these guys got slammed tonight, they'll get it worked out and you'll have your order as fast as they can get it to you. Myself im gonna wait untill the weekend untill things settle down a bit

John C

Before anyone makes claims that PMDG are being "racist" or believing that their government is DDoS'ing PMDG... Firstly, why on earth would the Communist Party of China do that to a company which make flight simulation addons? I mean come on, it's out of the question really.Secondly, many proxies originate from China. People want to use them as China has a pretty interesting firewall. Others so they can do things like this. All PMDG were saying was that the attack originated from China, it has a Chinese IP address. Don't make outrageous claims before you actually think it through.Thirdly, to define a DDoS attack to the best of my knowledge - it's people overloading a server so far it runs out of bandwith until it stops accepting incoming connections.

RYR738, You continue to fail to my concerns here. You think I am whining. I have a legitimate complaint whether you like it or not!!! I bet you have your plane. I DO NOT!!!! Ed

RYR738, You continue to fail to my concerns here. You think I am whining. I have a legitimate complaint whether you like it or not!!! I bet you have your plane. I DO NOT!!!! Ed
Are you not reading the staff's posts? They're swamped at the moment. Why do you deserve priority handling over the rest waiting for their download links? Why would you go and slag off PMDG for something that is completely out of their control?Learn some patience, and sign your full name to your posts.

Sadly Ed all your post does is show that you have no concept of what a DDoS is or how it works.
why is that sad? just trying to follow your post

Frank, I have read all of the posts and understand PMDG's problem. I was responding to RYR738 and others who think I should not complain. Most of the people who are telling me not to complain about not having the product already have it themselves. I paid for it 6 hours ago. I received a post from a guy in Australia who bought his product hours after me and was in the middle of his download. If I had mine I would not be complaining. I would be flying. I made my point 3 hours ago and stand by it. As long as member finds fault in my position, if will come on and defend it. PMDG and I are fine. I know they will take care of me. They always do. I did not like the way this excellent company handled this. It is the members of this forum I am responding to. I have been patient for almost 60 years. That virtue is overrated. Ed Farley

why is that sad? just trying to follow your post
Because it devalues his arguement.

I'm sure RSR has referred himself to himself wink.png Understatement of the week.
Dan- Yes- I have referred myself to myself. In the future I won't state facts that might be misconstrued by folks for their own benefit. Oh wait... can't do that- I'd have to stop posting altogether....

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Dan- Yes- I have referred myself to myself. In the future I won't state facts that might be misconstrued by folks for their own benefit. Oh wait... can't do that- I'd have to stop posting altogether....
I hope that atleast the first half of your birthday went well mate!

Anthony Milner