Sign in to follow this  
Echo52

You Have Failed To Deliver

I would call "" You have failed to deliver "" a tantrum and whining !
+1 He'll regret having posted that in time when he stumbles across it.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Zach, I am going to bed. I hope to fly the great bird in the morning (KRNT to KPDX for starters). Ed

Please explain how they should have handled a DoS attack?
Simply enable windows firewall LOL.gif. Its usually the simple solutions that get overlooked

Ed, I think that's the best thing you can do at the moment. A good nights rest and it'll be ready for you when you wake up. I've woken up to the DDoS. What am I going to do all day?Broken Heart.gif

I have been very patient. I am merely complaining about a customer service failure. I bet you have your NGX. If I had mine I would not be on this forum complaining. It's that simple. PMDG is a good company. They just did not handle this right for me. I waited from a reply from the ticket system and did not receive one. Ed
Ed, We are all very busy answering support and ecommerce requests in the middle of an ongoing attack, we will try our very best to get to you ASAP. Please understand that we are not ignoring everybody, we are working through this as fast as we can. Please hang in there,

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

Frankly, I am not being that unreasonable. I have been on the edge of my seat for days in anticipation of this great plane. I followed all of the instructions, paid the money and am frustrated that I do not have the product. No tantrum, no whining, just disappointed. I want to fly the PMDG 737 NGX. Don't you? Ed
Yes, you are being unreasonable. They're doing the best they can. All of us were sitting here for days on the edge of our seats, just like you. What happened was completely outside of PMDG's control, and they're still busting their butts trying to make everything right, so please give it a rest and wait your turn.

I've woken up to the DDoS. What am I going to do all day?Broken%20Heart.gif
Me too here in UK. Going cycling in a bit as day off work then will check later and hopefully be flying 737 later today Praying.gif

Playstation Network was attacked back in April with a ddos attack, over ran the network then hackers were able to get into the network. PMDG have so pretty damn good fire walls and right now are fending off the attacks. So it goes to show ddos attacks can take down a major company like Playstation or CNN like someone else said.

i konw these guys work very hard to bring this type of sim flying to people like myself and many other who will never fly any type of jet aircraft. I Don't think its very good of you to come out and put them down. I have mine it works fine and the long wait was worth ever second.I take my hat off to the Boys at PMDG dance.gif

Your remarks blaming China are offensive and in very poor taste.
They are not.In poor taste however are your remarks.

For what its worth, have a look here at our latest update herehttp://forum.avsim.net/topic/341392-ngx-release-notam-stay-up-to-date-here/ Hang in there.

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

You know what I find odd? The attack seemed to start the very moment the release announcement was made, I mean literally within a minute or two. That tells me it was a very deliberate effort that was set up beforehand and just waiting to be launched on a moment's notice. Corporate sabotage, anyone? I think it's time to put your competitors under some serious cyber-crime scrutiny :D No doubt you lost some sales and business opportunity. Hope any investigation you pursue is fruitful, and the findings are actionable.

CNN, Playstation, Major Credit Card companies..................PMDG?? I never thought I would see the day a Flight Sim add on company would be mentioned in the same breath (or sentence) as big time, billion dollar corporations.lol, it's an FSX add on that cost's $70?! It's not a million dollar deal. That kinda deserves congratulations.