Sign in to follow this  
dikkeduif

Activation not working

Its my 1st time with PMDG and it will be my last. over 4 hours to download only 640meg on super fast ADSL2+ and i cant even activate

Well thats about 7 people in the last 5 minutes, I have now tried 11 times with no luck. Followed tips.Just hope PMDG check out the activation server and let me get to my NGX soon.

Keithy George

Cool your jets ....remember this is a video game. You all waited this long you can wait a little longer. PMDG had a hard time yesterday with a DOS attack ....stop acting like a bunch of spoiled 5 year olds

They must still be suffering from DoS attacks I guess. They're not doing it on purpose. Im about to go cinema and watch Super-8, so hopefully it'll be fixed when I come back!

Its my 1st time with PMDG and it will be my last. over 4 hours to download only 640meg on super fast ADSL2+ and i cant even activate
It'll be worth it in the end. I have to say I had sympathy when it was a struggle to access the site earlier to download it... I've less sympathy with this though. 90% of the time the only people inconvenienced by piracy protection software are legitimate users.

Cool your jets ....remember this is a video game. You all waited this long you can wait a little longer. PMDG had a hard time yesterday with a DOS attack ....stop acting like a bunch of spoiled 5 year olds
Oh sorry did not realise you where in charge. I am not haivng a go at them, justr merely hinting that I hope they check their server out as yes, I do want to use it as I have just paid for it. If yours is working I suggest you go and use it instead of annoying people here who can not use it.

Keithy George

Mine is working ....and I am using...right now as a matter a fact Good grief ...my 5 and 8 year old have better manners than a lot of people in this forum .... "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" ....."I want it NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!" This isn't Dominos Pizza or McDonalds...grow up

Mine is working ....and I am using...right now as a matter a fact
So you just come in this topic to rub salt in wounds I take it?! haha

Mine is working ....and I am using...right now as a matter a fact Good grief ...my 5 and 8 year old have better manners than a lot of people in this forum .... "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" ....."I want it NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!" This isn't Dominos Pizza or McDonalds...grow up
hello Mike,can I ask when you managed to avtivate yours?

Gavin Price

Well go and use it then, instead of telling people like me who can not use how we should act. What do you expect when you say something like you did. You are going to elicit a response, most likely negative when you take it upon your self to lecture frustated people who have legally purchased a procdut they can not use. I think it makes sense for everyone to tell PMDG it is not activating so they are aware of the problem

Keithy George

Guys, activation windows asked for activation code? Where is it hiden?! On my email only Order confirmation( Thx

Me too, unable to activate my 737NGX product, I'm getting the message: "ERROR: unable to connect to activation server". I have disabled my firewall and any other security that could block FSX accessing the Internet. Please solve this asap...

Guys, activation windows asked for activation code? Where is it hiden?! On my email only Order confirmation( Thx
In your email at the bottom

Keithy George