Sign in to follow this  
Jari Junior

ERROR: Unable to connect the activation server

Guys Is there any word on whats happening !!!!!!!!!!!! Whistle.gifWhistle.gifWhistle.gif
NONE

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Hi,same here in southern Germany.I'm really not glad about this situation. Paying online is doing very well (€50 sent to US) but I can't use the product.That isn't customer service at all :-((((

Uwe Kemmer

I absolutely agree with you!!!!! That really p***es me off!
Agreed! That's the fundamental problem with software protection, in most cases it's the legal purchaser that suffer, be it, having limited installs, unwanted forced DRM installation, online activation( what if you want a clean system without all networking slow downs )...etc... While the pirate will just crack and not have to deal with it. Management just can't see that it is the protection that's killing in the PC Game industry, by really peeving legit owners off and they stop buying/or boycotting (in general) games. OK, back to the topic... Chris Farrell

Hope you guys get this activation problem fixed soon! Waiting in Norway, and I understand that such a big release brings some more than normal traffic on your servers, just hope you get it fixed, really want to fly 737 now! :D

Well, cash is exchanged but no download available. I suspect as stated here the server is sparking with overload. PMDG has a sterling reputation for a very good reason. Their products and support are simply better than most if not all other developers. Sure, we're waiting for the server(s) to get their stuff together, and there seems to be a lack of PMDG reps available at the moment. But my guess is most if not all of them are either addressing the server issue(s) or troubleshooting. Keep the faith! We've all purchased the very best, from the very best. In good time I have no doubt we'll all have this really big, stupid grin that our wives, girlfriends or significant others (and pets, for you really freaky types) just will not understand. In the meantime, let's just crack a cold one and follow the forums to get a leg up when our dream sim arrives. Chip Barber

Same problem here in Australia ..... its really dissapointing that i stayed up to 3:30 in the morning here to download their "Awsome" 737 only for it to F*&K me over on start up. Here is a suggestion to the monkey running this place get off your &@($* and "DO SOMETHING" .... im sick and tired off companies like you'll taking our money and then screwing us over ..... Shame on you PMDG