Sign in to follow this  
Jari Junior

ERROR: Unable to connect the activation server

I just got up less than a half hour ago guys - all of us were awake for more than 2 days straight and had to sleep. I really do understand the frustration and I'm looking into what's going on with the activations right now. You have to understand though that we can't work perpetually as zombies on no sleep and that not everyone at PMDG is equipped or supposed to do support.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Fellow pilots, There's no doubt that It is annoying for all of us... but I'm pretty sure that the guys at PMDG are even more annoyed than we are. I bet that they've spent day and night in the office in the past few days and have taken lots of precautions to ensure availability of the product. And then a few mad people trash the whole party with their DoS attacks. And now they are probably giving their best to fix it.We all will forget our disappointment once the bird is in the air. We should encourage the guys instead of shouting at them. Just my 2 cents. Dirk
Very true words. I've been trying for 4 hours with no succes. For know I'm just waiting and checking this topic until the PMDG crew announces in what time they think the problem will be solved. Even if it will take 12 hours or more, I'ts fine by me. Give the crew some time to solve the problems.

Ricardo De Luca

I just got up less than a half hour ago guys - all of us were awake for more than 2 days straight and had to sleep. I really do understand the frustration and I'm looking into what's going on with the activations right now. You have to understand though that we can't work perpetually as zombies on no sleep and that not everyone at PMDG is equipped or supposed to do support.
Understood and thanks, Ryan, for looking into this.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

...restart the service on the server, Ryan. (Flex Net Publisher Service or something like that).
I guess my above suggestion will fix it...

Matt Davies

Founder/CEO - Mettar Simulations

=====
Prepar3D Tweak Assistant (PTA) available here: https://www.simtweaks.com
projectFLY - one of the most used virtual aviation platforms (now with GLOBAL schedules):  https://www.projectfly.co.uk

Thanks for your reply

Joe Park

Ryan, do you think you could give us an update every ten minutes please? Just, I really want to fly your art tonight, I stayed up till 3 in the morning last night/this morning, that's dedication for ya!

Good Morning Ryan, godspeed on sorting it out fast! I wish I had a chance to meet the SOBs behind these attacks. Surely i'd kick some parts of their bodies.... mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifexcl.png

I think we just needed to know the problem was acknowledged it is now Thanks Ryan

Martin Woulfe

Computer Specs

Mobo P6X58D-E, CPU i7-950 @ 4.0 GHz, GPU GTX470, 6GB DDR3 RAM

FSX

PMDG J41, PMDG MD11, Flight 1 BN Islander, EZCA, ASE, REX, SimplatesX, Ultimate Traffic 2, FS Global 2010, Ground Env X (Europe), Ultimate Terrain X (Europe)

Aerosoft LFPG, EDDF

UK2000 EGPH, EGLL, EGSS, EGGP

Fly Tampa St Maarten, St Barths, SABA, Grenadines

Yep, also from the Netherlands, and not working, I don't understand, let's hope it's gonna work tomorrow, or hopefully with a few hours/minutes/seconds.Arjen Vandervelde

ACTIVATION JUST WORKED

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip