Sign in to follow this  
Jari Junior

ERROR: Unable to connect the activation server

i'm just thinking.. i'm a computer player for the life.. and I remember when the world of warcraft cataslysm was launched... MILLIONS of people creating accounts, paying, playing at the right moment the servers are up. How can all this mess for just some people?

It's 11:00 pm there for all we know they well might have gone home, so....work that out

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Wow guys, lets give the poor buggers a break eh? they were probably up all night dealing with issues. This is technology for you. All will be well soon.
Not my problem, I have paid for mine. Now I want to fly it Maybe a bit harsh (crappy day at work), Just a bit of info whats going on? Doh.gif

Joe Park

I know there is no point getting upset but it still annoys me. I promised my wife she wouldn't see me for the weekend if she let me buy it and now she's not talking to me and says I am the victim of a scam....LOL. I know that's not the case but try convincing her that. So no NGX or SEX tonight..
well .. "hands on the stick"

Not my problem, I have paid for mine. Now I want to fly it
Yet again the LACK of communciation....
Mate, every post i have read of yours is negative, why don't you claim down a little? I can't activate either, but know they'll fix it. Just reading the documentation and keep trying every 15 minutes or so.

Ian R Tyldesley

Same issue here in Dubai... unable to activate then FSX shuts down.

Ian Thats your view! but I don't want to read, I want to fly... So lets hope this issue is resolved quickly and by the way I'm very calm , I'm on my second Vodka and Coke LOL.gif Happy Flyings Hug.gif

Joe Park

easy for people to say "calm down they'll fix it when they get their hands out off their pants" well you know what its 4:00 AM in Australia and ive been trying to get this useless product to work for the past 6 hours so dont tell me to "Calm Down"

Ian Thats your view! but I don't want to read, I want to fly... So lets hope this issue is resolved quickly and by the way I'm very calm , I'm on my second Vodka and Coke LOL.gif Happy Flyings Hug.gif
Lol Yeah i think perhaps i'll be a little err unable to fly when i get the chance.. Angel.gif

Ian R Tyldesley

Gutted about this! Wanted to be 36000ft over central Europe in a Ryanair 737-800. Oh well! Gonna stop trying, open a cold one as already suggested and keep checking back here until it's fixed!

easy for people to say "calm down they'll fix it when they get their hands out off their pants" well you know what its 4:00 AM in Australia and ive been trying to get this useless product to work for the past 6 hours so dont tell me to "Calm Down"
6 hours...wow we thought it was about 3-4 OMG

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip