Sign in to follow this  
Guest acezboy561

Thrust in Engine #1 but not #2..

Guest acezboy561

EMVaos - read above :)

You can save the flight and the state of the panels to avoid losing all your preflight work, then restart everything and see does it reoccour.

May also be a problem of control axis assignments for the engines... Is it only one throttle lever?

Guest acezboy561

Just did a flight at Area 51 CLD/DRK and both engines started fine and thrust moves.. Werid - if it happens again on my flights ill be sure to post it!

same here, some times happen some times not. Also if the hydraulic pumps b goes low pressure for a long time it would not get eninge 2 started at all Worried.gif

I have had this happen on 3 engine starts. I've not managed to find a workaround. My default flight is set to the trike. The thrust works fine when loading the aircraft up for the first time but as soon as I load the cold and dark state and get to the point of after star there is no reaction from my no.2 engine even though it has successfully started. Is this a bug or am I not doing something correctly?

Gavin Price

Fella's this is just a problem with FSX, I've encounterd it numerous times in all kind of stock and add-on aircraft. The only solution I'm aware of is reloading your flight...

Before i reinstalled NGX to fix another problem, I experienced the issue also. Im running W7 64bit and using the logitech 3d Extreme pro joystick.. By chance I had the issue at NZWN, NZAA and NZQN! EGT was 367 and N1 was locked at 20.4 - exactly the same as in the above screenshot..