Sign in to follow this  
MrRoper

Track IR help please

I have just bought and installed the 737 and in the process of getting it all setup while druelling over how good it is! I do have a problem using trackir however, it seems that the movement range in fsx is limited so that for example i cant get into a position to see the top panel with the IRS on etc. IS this a limitation of FSX or something to do with my setup? Thanks in advance

Chris Warner

PMDG : JS4100, MD-11, 737 NGX (Soon!)

Look down below the glareshield ( around the ND level) and hit F12. That will recenter your view. You should be able to see the upper panel then. When you want to look lower like in the direction of the radios, you will have to recenter again. Look up towards the top of the windshield and press F12. This will recenter so you can see lower. It's something you have to play with a little to see the sweet spot.

NAX669.png

How is Track IR working for you guys with the new 737? I was thinking about getting it?

Paul Gugliotta

How is Track IR working for you guys with the new 737? I was thinking about getting it?
I have TrackIR4 but using the TrackIR5 software and have had the hardware 2 years or more. In that time I only used it now and again but its well worth the investment. However that all changed when I got the 737 NGX and now I use it all the time because it all looks so cool and real. Now I read about EZDok, I`ll not go into it but everyone went on about it that much I got it a few days ago. Now I will never fly without the two of them again, this is as real as it gets! For the MrRoper look for the Seph Profile in the TrackIR folder and use that. I`m almost sure it will fix the problem for you and benefit you all round with the 737 NGX and others too. Especially if you combine TrackIR with EZDok too.

Just got Trackir5 and am very impressed. It does take some getting used to and i did notice the same as Chris. However i did discover the F12 thing and that has helped. I think it is a case of practice and trial and error. I found that the profile from Nick at AOA is the best for me. When you bring that profile up in Trackir, it comes up as the MD-11 profile. Very smooth. The biggest benifit that i have noticed 'so far' is when taxiing.Regards,

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg