Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THRUSTER57

HEAR COCKPIT SOUNDS WHEN VEIWING FROM OUTSIDE.

Hello, when you go to outside views ie fly by,nearest tower ect, you can hear the same sounds as if you where in the cockpit?any ideas.thanksjames.

pmdgngxpilot.jpg

{FACTORY STD SPEC}HP ELITE i7 880.@2.8gh 64bit. 8gb RAM. 896 MBNvida GTX260. With version 259.36 Drivers installed. Windows 7 Premium. Plus 26 inch HP w2558hc (1920X1200) HD screen.

PMDG 737 NGX. Q-WINGS 757 AND 146(2004 only).CAPTAIN SIM x5.CARENADO x8.FLIGHT ONE.JUST FLIGHTx2.ANTS AIRPLANES x3.EPIC VICTORY.CLS x2.WORLD OF TRAFFIC.

ORBX x8.HORIZON SCEENERY.UK2000 AIRPORTS x4.plus MEGA AIRPORT (heathrow).IRISx4.TSS Sounds x5.Oovee sound x1

C H PRODUCTS.(YOKE). MICROSOFT SIDWINDER PRO.

FSX ACCELERATION AND 2004.also REX 2.0 + overdrive for FSX.EZDOK 1.17. ENB plus MOGWAISOFT-SHADE MEGASCEENERY X3

james west.

Thanks john,,nice to meet you.....james

pmdgngxpilot.jpg

{FACTORY STD SPEC}HP ELITE i7 880.@2.8gh 64bit. 8gb RAM. 896 MBNvida GTX260. With version 259.36 Drivers installed. Windows 7 Premium. Plus 26 inch HP w2558hc (1920X1200) HD screen.

PMDG 737 NGX. Q-WINGS 757 AND 146(2004 only).CAPTAIN SIM x5.CARENADO x8.FLIGHT ONE.JUST FLIGHTx2.ANTS AIRPLANES x3.EPIC VICTORY.CLS x2.WORLD OF TRAFFIC.

ORBX x8.HORIZON SCEENERY.UK2000 AIRPORTS x4.plus MEGA AIRPORT (heathrow).IRISx4.TSS Sounds x5.Oovee sound x1

FSX ACCELERATION AND 2004.also REX 2.0 + overdrive for FSX.EZDOK 1.17. ENB plus MOGWAISOFT-SHADE MEGASCEENERY X3

james west.

Hi Sorry for my unkind post up there. I didn't want it to sound that unkind. wink.pngBut theoretically that should be the solution, or wasn't it? Best regards, John

John Rubens
PMDG_ngx_T7_sig.jpg

It could also be the famous FSX sound bug when changing views - I recommend pressing "Q" twice after every view change to reset the sounds to play correctly. smile.png

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Sort of,i have found how to use the FMC for sounds(many thanks) but if i go for say tower view and pull up the FMC and toggle the yes and no external sounds some sounds go but it still sounds like you are standing next to the plane?,try it. Chiswick72 i hit the q and it just mutes the whole sounds? many thanksjames

pmdgngxpilot.jpg

james west.

i hit the q and it just mutes the whole sounds?
You have to hit q twice. If you hit it once, yes, the sounds will mute. You have to hit a second time to unmute them.

press q once and a red message in the top right hand corner says off then no sounds at all, click twice and just goes off and back on again with with no difference?james

pmdgngxpilot.jpg

james west.

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

43%
    $10,960.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now