Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jedi928

Megasceneryearth New Titles?

Hello, Do you know if megasceneryearth continue to develop new titles or not because nothing new on their site since a long time, i have sent 2 mails to know more about that to pc aviator and no reponse!!!! Thanks to tell me if someone knows!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I would not hold my breathe if it's been over a year. It's not like they are waiting for more data as it's out there. I think it was a venture that really did not pan out. They have sales every now and then if you can catch 'em which can be a good deal (like up to 50% off). I have most of there stuff. Best time to by is when you can buy entire states or regions. Best bang for the buck. They only one I would not recommend is their Florida. I too have sent emails to them with no replies. Not impressed with their customer support. But if you are into photoreal - good stuff... again when it's on sale, Big%20Grin.gif

For photographic scenery, there are cheaper/free alternatives. I loved MegaScenery for FS9, but with the flexibility of the FSX scenery engine, photo scenery seems like a thing of the past.