Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sorelimbs

Key Map?

I am at work at the moment so i cant check the manuals but is there a key map for the sim so i can assign my Hotas setup ? for instance it would be nice to have the TO/GA button assigned to my throttle button etc? Regards Phil Brewer

I am at work at the moment so i cant check the manuals but is there a key map for the sim so i can assign my Hotas setup ? for instance it would be nice to have the TO/GA button assigned to my throttle button etc? Regards Phil Brewer
This can all be done in the FMC now and you can input what you want for this and all the other functions. Autopilot, Autothrottle, etc.Not got my Fsx rig on right now, but i think it's in the PMDG or actions part of the menu. Will be setting up my contollers this weekend. Regards,

I understand that the keyboard command are set in the FMC, is there a way to generate a hard copy of what is defined?ThanksKevin

Phil, FMC ->PMDG Setup ->options->Key Commands->Autoflight then use the 'next page' button to go to the item you want. TO/GA is set to SHIFT+CTRL+G Now I think you can only assign keyboard commands so what I did was program a joystick button to emulate SHIFT+CTRL+G via FSUIPCHTH Dave