Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

Possible temp solution to activation issues

Way to go Steve. It amazes me the talent that resides in these forums.
Thank you my friend, but at the end of the day alot of people have helped me so...

Activated with this method!!! lolWin7 x64 Spanish

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Nice find Steve. Hopefully this will help those with this issue.

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Been trying it for a while... haven't been able. Keep getting the activation window over and over again... and I have been really fast. :-( I guess I will have to wait. Thanks for sharing the tip with us anyways! P.S. I have Win7 64 bits in Spanish.

Giorgio La Pira

We've been trying all day to figure out why this is happening. I've reproduced it myself on my own machine.
Yeah i hope you guys didn't mind me sharing this with people as i got it to work yesturday and wanted to share.thank you stevie..

Hi Ryan, good news you were finally able to reproduce it. That is the first step of the solution. I really hope you guys sort it out quickly, cuz its been almost 12 days now without being able to try the NGX! :-D Take care.

Giorgio La Pira

Hi Ryan, good news you were finally able to reproduce it. That is the first step of the solution. I really hope you guys sort it out quickly, cuz its been almost 12 days now without being able to try the NGX! :-D Take care.
havnt u tried the solution in the op post yet

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi Dude... if you mean the "being quick" technique... yes I tried it yesterday. It does say the product is activated, but then the Activation window appears again, and again, and again... :-( thanks for your help.

Giorgio La Pira

I haven`t got the problem thankfully but I have to say a big thankyou for helping others with this. That and spotting it in the first place. Applause.gifApplause.gif

Hi Dude... if you mean the "being quick" technique... yes I tried it yesterday. It does say the product is activated, but then the Activation window appears again, and again, and again... :-( thanks for your help.
ah k hope u get it sorted soon

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Tried CTRL V and a very quick click.After some seconds I got Error: MS Visual C++ Runtime Library Error... R6025 A new start of sim and then YES, it worked !!!! im Not Worthy.gif