Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

royski

Hotfix 2 installed, CTD fixed, dome lights working fine - Thanks PMDG!

Hi all, Just recently installed the second hotfix. My previous problem (CTD after ending flight) was finally fixed. Fortunately, the dome lights were working fine. Other pilots might benefit from this... Make sure to do the following: Install BOTH first and second hotfix (any previously install liveries will be DELETED)... Disable active scanning of FSX folder to improve game performance. Thank you PMDG! Great job!

Roy Joven T. Benzonan

AS136 - AirSource Virtual Pilot Union

Acer Aspire 5738G, Intel Core 2 Duo (2.2Ghz), 4GB RAM, ATI Mobility Radeon (512MB graphics), Windows 7 (64-bit)

Add-ons: Radar Contact V4, Activesky Evolution, FDC Live Cockpit

Flight Planning: FSBuild2, Navigraph nDAC3

Aircrafts: PMDG NGX/747-8i, LDS 767, CS C130

800driver.jpg

Yes, the second hotfix fixed a lot of problems I was dealing too!Now I'm finally flying that little bird!Thanks PMDG!

Anyone know what they changed in these Hotfixes? I've had little to no issues until this morning. Now when I load FSX and select the NGX (any livery) the model loads rotates about 2 degrees then causes my FSX to CTD. I uninstalled the liveries prior to install of hot fix. So wondering if I missed something along the way?

Walter Trester

Hi, a quick question, does the F/O FD on green light works? Because functionally it does, but light is not ? thanks

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W10 64-bit, P3D v4.5 SP3, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Until now I only installed the 1st hotfix. Before and after everything worked fine. Wanting to install the second one now, but it is not clear to me wether I should delete my liveries also fot this one?

Ralf Clemens

Hi, a quick question, does the F/O FD on green light works? Because functionally it does, but light is not ? thanks
If you mean the light that I think you mean: it only lights up for the flight director that you switch on first, to indicate the master FD. If you switch the F/O FD on first the light will come one on the F/O side, but not on the Captain's side.

avsimsig.jpg

Until now I only installed the 1st hotfix. Before and after everything worked fine. Wanting to install the second one now, but it is not clear to me wether I should delete my liveries also fot this one?
The second hotfix is MANDATORY for all users. Yes, you have to uninstall all previously installed liveries.

Roy Joven T. Benzonan

AS136 - AirSource Virtual Pilot Union

Acer Aspire 5738G, Intel Core 2 Duo (2.2Ghz), 4GB RAM, ATI Mobility Radeon (512MB graphics), Windows 7 (64-bit)

Add-ons: Radar Contact V4, Activesky Evolution, FDC Live Cockpit

Flight Planning: FSBuild2, Navigraph nDAC3

Aircrafts: PMDG NGX/747-8i, LDS 767, CS C130

800driver.jpg

If you mean the light that I think you mean: it only lights up for the flight director that you switch on first, to indicate the master FD. If you switch the F/O FD on first the light will come one on the F/O side, but not on the Captain's side.
Thanks Patrick

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W10 64-bit, P3D v4.5 SP3, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

This is actually the third hotfix, the second had issues with the activation window and dome light. Was updated very early this morning.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hi all, Just recently installed the second hotfix. My previous problem (CTD after ending flight) was finally fixed. Fortunately, the dome lights were working fine. Other pilots might benefit from this... Make sure to do the following: Install BOTH first and second hotfix (any previously install liveries will be DELETED)... Disable active scanning of FSX folder to improve game performance. Thank you PMDG! Great job!
Now I am getting confused AGAIN. Nowhere in RSR's update did he mention to install hot fix #1 AND #2. My question to PMDG is, if I did not install the first hotfix(2916 released on 8-15), do I have to install both or just the 2nd one(2922 released today)? Alex Chung

All hotfixes (and any patch period) we ever release are all-inclusive - you do not need to download multiple hotfixes ever. It's essentially a gauge update - you can't build partial gauges, it's always the full set.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

43%
    $10,910.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now