Sign in to follow this  
eilon

nothing work on the 737

Helloi have installed the 737's all files up to the 16th hotfix.nothing changes.unable to make the switches move, not even one.nothing!no movements of stick, levers, main gears, elevators, flaps, ruder, ailerons ,doors.....the only thing i can see moving is all the wheels rotating when taxing, nose gear (right & left) and when choosing "gear up" the nose gear is the only one to contract and extract.don't know what else to do.the gauges are black and every thing is cold and dark. when running CRL+E for engine start, i can hear the sound of the engine, nothing moves in the cockpit controls and flight surfaces, but the aircraft take off and i can fly it.very very strange.both VC and 2D. checked the forum and nothing.need help on this. Eilon MakoverISRAEL

Were you asked to activate and enter a key code when you first selected the plane in FSX? If you weren't, you have the activation problem (many existing posts).

AMD • 5800X3D • RX7900 XT • B550 • 32GB DDR4
pmdgswitch.jpg

You need to read through the tutorial and the manuals. You don`t use CTRL + E for starting/stopping the NGX. You use FSX settings contained in the CDU. Best bet is forget the flying for a little while and do some reading. Then try the tutorial flight a few times before moving on to your own stuff. Post back here if you still have any problems. Also search for cold and dark setups to get the info. For now change the panel state to one that has the engines running then you can have a few little test rides and check all the levers, switches, guages work. You need the engines running for the tutorial because it doesn`t cover cold and dark setups. I won`t repeat those details here because a lot of information has already been added on C&D Starts in the forum already, its but a search away. Good luck,

Make a new fresh install, with your Antivirus off. Make sure you get a Validation when running the set-up.If Win7/VistaAlso run it by right click and choose "Run with Adm right"Also have your UAC off.Also read the included manuals."Ctrl-E" for starting engines?.......goosh!..it´s not a default MSFS ac./Leffe

guys i use the CRL+E because thats the only way to get something.no switch is moving on any panel.got your suggestions and try the tomorrow. thanks

You need to read through the tutorial and the manuals. You don`t use CTRL + E for starting/stopping the NGX. You use FSX settings contained in the CDU. Best bet is forget the flying for a little while and do some reading. Then try the tutorial flight a few times before moving on to your own stuff. Post back here if you still have any problems. Also search for cold and dark setups to get the info. For now change the panel state to one that has the engines running then you can have a few little test rides and check all the levers, switches, guages work. You need the engines running for the tutorial because it doesn`t cover cold and dark setups. I won`t repeat those details here because a lot of information has already been added on C&D Starts in the forum already, its but a search away. Good luck,
that wasnt hes problem not that he coulnt fly or anything like that hes problem was that he couldnt move any switches and it doesnt matter if ur in cold and start or whatever state ur in u should be able to turn off and on switches and in his case he cant so it no use telling him to read the tutorial or manuals so he got a different prob all together that whjat ur replied back to him probably making him more confusedit more like an activation problem have u submitted a support ticket in yet

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

i have installed the 737's all files up to the 16th hotfix.nothing changes.unable to make the switches move, not even one.nothing!no movements of stick, levers, main gears, elevators, flaps, ruder, ailerons ,doors.....the only thing i can see moving is all the wheels rotating when taxing, nose gear (right & left) and when choosing "gear up" the nose gear is the only one to contract and extract.the gauges are black and every thing is cold and dark.
File a support ticket at support.precisionmanuals.comYou have something seriously wrong with your system. Cheers,

I have exactly the same problem. The weirder thing is that before 16th Aug. hotfix, NGX worked flawlessly. I unistalled and installed again, but this time even I haven't been asked for any activation code Worried.gif It looks like something wrong with activation algorythm, waiting for the next hotfix (ticked opened anyway) Praying.gif Regards!

When the Plane Load, (and you come out of Pause -if you were in pause), the Plane should INITIALIZE. ie. Top left hand corner, a window appears with a countdown time. DO YOU SEE THIS. ??? (if not close FSX, restart, and select the PMDG as your 1st plane of that session to load) DO YOU SEE IT INITIALIZE NOW ?? IMPORTANT: During this time, untill it reaches Zero, and closes, DO NOT touch or move ANYTHING. HANDS OFF, till it has fully INITIALIZED. (Note: all this is in the Documentation) Geoff

When the Plane Load, (and you come out of Pause -if you were in pause), the Plane should INITIALIZE. ie. Top left hand corner, a window appears with a countdown time. DO YOU SEE THIS. ??? (if not close FSX, restart, and select the PMDG as your 1st plane of that session to load) DO YOU SEE IT INITIALIZE NOW ?? IMPORTANT: During this time, untill it reaches Zero, and closes, DO NOT touch or move ANYTHING. HANDS OFF, till it has fully INITIALIZED. (Note: all this is in the Documentation) Geoff
It did before apply Hotfix. But after the Hotfix (and after a reinstall with the most up-to-date installer in PMDG webpage), initialize box doens't come up anymore. That's the problem. Regards!P.S-> Oh, and I'm using Win 7 64 bit Spanish

Did you activate ok?
First install (no hotfixes) was straightforward. I was able to activate with no problems. But after Hotfix 3, NGX is not working anymore. I unistalled and install again (the lastest download version, with hotfix 3 integrated), but this time I wasn't asked for any serial code (odd). The reinstall didn't change anything; when I get into the cockpit everything is dead (engines are running though): No EFIS, no FMS, nothing, nada. Is there any way to force the program to reactivate again? Maybe deleting some license files? Regards!

It wont ask you to activate again cause it already has the info thats required. I reinstalled twice doing some testing and it did not ask me either. You did not post your system specs might be helpful if we knew what your hardware specs are. Try sending PMDG a support ticket?