Sign in to follow this  
dejavu1953

Download 737 NGX

Hi, I just purchase the 737 and download is incredibel slow 55KB/s, is normal that ?? I have all antivirus, smartScreen and firewall desactived. Is anything i can do to ghett more speed ?? I have a cable conection with the most speed in market, at tis moment i only have download 10%. I have download the hotfix and that one whos ver fast. I would like ask few questions since i am hear, I have W7 64 bits but OS spanish. Do i have to install anything more then the base pack and the file: 737-8900_NGX2922_Hotfix ??? all the bestLS

Welcome!The language of the OS doesn't matter, as long as you have FSX SP2 installed you're ready to go.

Fabrizio Sassi

Servers are maybe pretty loaded. Just leave it, it might speed up later. You install the 737NGX, install the latest hotfix, start FSX, allow all the modules to run, select the NGX, allow all the modules again, enter your activation into the window that pops up. You're done

Servers are maybe pretty loaded. Just leave it, it might speed up later. You install the 737NGX, install the latest hotfix, start FSX, allow all the modules to run, select the NGX, allow all the modules again, enter your activation into the window that pops up. You're done
Hi again, Thanks for the information, is the first time i download product from PMDG with that speed, first waiting for the product and now waiting for the download, we go to call this one the "waitaircraft" :) PMDG have servers enough to download ?? is steel with 54.8 KB/s and 24% download, that is a torture :) What you mean about "your activation into the window that pops up", the registration/activation is not like MD11 or 747 ?? Can you please explain the steeps ? What i understud in your post is after open the aircraft with FSX then we have the activation there ??? Please some help with that apreciated. LS

After you load the plane in the menu, an activation window will appear asking you to enter your licence number. You will have this saved on your order history page, on your PMDG account. One thing to note, the activation window may appear behind your FSX window, in which case you should just minimize the FSX window, enter the licence number and go back to FSX.

Erik L.

The full download has the latest hotfix incorporated, no need to install the hotfix as well. That was the case this morning anyway and having followed the posts on that topic seems to be standard practice. Andy Lawton

My download was very very fast ...

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

I have been following these posts. I am not getting an activation window at all - neither in the FSX window or behind it. Therefore I cannot activate the aircraft. I have logged a ticket with support this morning regarding thi issue but was wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem & resolved it?

Have you installed latest hotfixes? Did you allow all the .dll's to run?

Hi NGXI have problem with my activation no activation window, I read and undestand that many people having the same problem with me. They talking about witndow non-US , what is this mean?, my keyboard language is English (australia) - US. Just wondor whether thiis causes the "no activation window" problem??Please helpmany thanksken

Activation has been tricky. The advice about minimizing once you first load up seems to work for a lot of people. The activation screen is behind it. I have two different systems with NGX loaded and both licenses worked that way for me.

Ken Ehlers
F70

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg