Sign in to follow this  
Azapata87

does this horizion look normal?

hi,Does this horizon look normal, meaning does it look like it's suppose to look in fs2004 or is there something wrong? It just doesen't look right to me. My visibility was at 40 miles in this shot. I don't remember my hozizon being this ugly before.Andrewhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/56091.jpg

Guest N405WN

I have this problem as well with my Ati Radeon 9600pro, any ideas?

"20,004"!!! WOW :-eekThat's a long wait!

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Guest Johnp40

Great newsLooking forward to your new sky world Chris.Will the horizon with Sky world be less harsh and sharp?All the bestJohn

Guest allcott

Dont you just uncheck or check the fog table box in the driver preferences or something? Sure we've had posts on this before. Try the search engine.Allcott

Guest Nathan Palmer

Seems like people do see something wrong but I do not. looks to me like you have a band of haze (very normal in real world) on the horizon and some low ground fog below you where the hill tops are rising above them in certain areas. When clounds are on simple and not 3D this iswhat overcast skies look like in CoF. Are your clouds set on 3d or simple? If this were a clearsky and you posted this then yes it does look wrong but being the fact that weather is being used and the sky offers some haze makes me think that you are just flying in some weather that could be seen in the real world.NP

Geez, I was just going to comment that your horizon (and FS in general) is looking Great! Not sure what the perceived problem is.

Guest southie4

Test. Please ignore. Thanks.PIII 1 ghz, 512 dram, 64 meg Radeon 7200 graphic card, Intel mobo/815 chipset,80 gig Western 7200 hd,Win Me, 19" ViewSonic E 90f + SB monitor

Hey! Doesn't Los Angeles look like that from above? It must be the city smog? Oh, LA was not where you were flying? Maybe a new feature for the next sim: simulated city pollution/smog :-lol David