Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

safir365

Royal Air Maroc

I'm writing this topic because i think it's really unfair. Actually Royal air maroc is Africa biggest 737, and boeing operator. Why did you released first Air Algerie and South African, it doesn't have any sens. Your product is the best and i really love it but instead of making ''thousands'' of Alaska liveries, try to add some new ones... Thank you

SAFIR OTHMANE

I fully agree with you Safir365, There have been lots of request of Royal Air Maroc and none have been even made.

Regards

Rene Essaadi

Pete, Thank you so much! You have no idea how happy the moroccan community is when this one will be released!, Again thanks!

It's looking amazing!!I wish everyone a happy and nice flights with Air maroc.

Volkan

PMDG_ngx_T7_sig_volkan.jpg

Woooooooooooow thank you very much pete that's looking amazing!!!! Thanksssssssssssss !!!!!!!!

SAFIR OTHMANE

The famous answer..."When it's ready" Should be by end of next week, Pete Mac PaintPMDG Graphic Designer
If you want, i know some RAM pilots and i can provide you all aircraft specs to get the real settings ...

SAFIR OTHMANE

You have no idea how happy the moroccan community is when this one will be released!
And not only the moroccan, I'm french and I love this company & its livery Love.gif

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

vpa481.png

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

42%
    $10,670.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now