Sign in to follow this  
Tom4

Big texture and text problem after a few seconds on the ground

Check my previous post. Even I had the text corruption a few times I just changed a few things in CCC which I already told you about, the mipmap does cause some problems. Under Anti-aliasing check Adaptive mult-sampling to AA it may give a gain in FPS if not than you can revert back to Multi-Sample AA. In fact I just tried with Image quality and Mipmap it shows this corruption, with Catalyst AI to advanced / AA to x4 or x8 or x16 and anistropic filtering to x16. try to disable the HD Audio of the ATI under device manager.
I think there is no solution, because I made a lot off changes in CCC from antialiasing to mipmap detials... Can be problem in windows , or mainboard ???

Looks to me like the video card itself is pooped, or overheating.. Can you find/borrow another card?

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

I think there is no solution, because I made a lot off changes in CCC from antialiasing to mipmap detials... Can be problem in windows , or mainboard ???
Nah open your casing now and check the fan and reset the card in the slot again. Then check in fsx and let me know.

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

to cmpbellsjc: and what did you do to solve it??
Im my case I just removed the Realtek audio card that came with my Asus mobo and replaced it with a Creative card and it fixed the problem.
Good one, I turned off and uninstall audio driver on my main board , then instal Aerosoft Barajacas Madrid, set extremly high video quality and everything was OK, :) off course my FPS was only 1 - 2 . But nothing blurries..
Sound like a hardware problem with either your sound card or perhaps your video card. Like Paul said perhaps your video card is overheating. Not a bad idea to open the case every once in a while and blow it out with air and get all the dust out of the heat sinks.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator