Guys please don't fight! The guy made a simple mistake by putting it here. You know what. Since you all act like I play moderator all the time, maybe you should all request that I am made a moderator then I will put my money where my mouth is.

ATi's drivers are buggy and the image quality isn't as good as competing nVidia cards.

Ahhh AMD users. I love how they'll argue to the death that their systems run FSX fine yet it's proven that they are nowhere near to nVidia/Intel

Save yourself money and purchase the eVGA GTX 570 Superclocked, comes in at $339 at newegg.

\Robert Hamlich/

The guy said he had the moneyand wasn't bothered by paying for them so why not just go for the best one?

hello guys i was wondering if the ATI Radeon 6870 is a good GPU and if it is a good Combination With a AMD Phenom II X4 980 3.7ghz. i have a nivida 250gts and it isn't that good for flight simulator. The phenom II x4 980 is a descent CPU for flight simulator but it doesn't campare to the sandybridge but i am hoping that a gpu upgrade will improve performance.http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102948

hello guys i was wondering if the ATI Radeon 6870 is a good GPU and if it is a good Combination With a AMD Phenom II X4 980 3.7ghz. i have a nivida 250gts and it isn't that good for flight simulator. The phenom II x4 980 is a descent CPU for flight simulator but it doesn't campare to the sandybridge but i am hoping that a gpu upgrade will improve performance.http://www.newegg.co...N82E16814102948
I am using an ATI and I am very satisfied with it. I would go for an ATI 6950 though. It is quite economically priced.

the 6950 is out of my price range but what type of Ati Gpu do you have. i am looking for a good ati graphics card that will work good with FSX and my Amd Phenom II x4 980 3.7ghz.

the 6950 is out of my price range but what type of Ati Gpu do you have. i am looking for a good ati graphics card that will work good with FSX and my Amd Phenom II x4 980 3.7ghz.
This Gigabyte GTX460 OC 1GB is what I would recommend.I had one and it overclocked to 860MHz on stock volts, and it was still completely inaudible. The 6870 is a bit faster, but FSX likes nVIDIA more

This Gigabyte GTX460 OC 1GB is what I would recommend.I had one and it overclocked to 860MHz on stock volts, and it was still completely inaudible. The 6870 is a bit faster, but FSX likes nVIDIA more
I read the reviews on newegg and it was alot of mixed reviews some said get it and some said don't get. I have heard that the AMD CPU work better with ati graphics card. I would like to see what frame rates you get with the gtx460 OC around newyork or in fsdreamteam scenery.

I read the reviews on newegg and it was alot of mixed reviews some said get it and some said don't get. I have heard that the AMD CPU work better with ati graphics card. I would like to see what frame rates you get with the gtx460 OC around newyork or in fsdreamteam scenery.
Are you sure the problem is the GTS250?What IQ settings (nVidia Inspector / nVidia Control Panel) do you have?What's your CPU and GPU usage like?At New York + FSDT JFK it's most likely your CPU what's holding you back
I have heard that the AMD CPU work better with ati graphics card
Not really. You can use nvidia cards with AMD CPU's and AMD cards with Intel CPU's