Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

devadip

The Red Arrows

I'm sorry if this is too far off topic but I would like to take the time to pay tribute to Jon Egging, Red 4 of the fabulous Red Arrows who lost his life today in a tragic accident at Bournemouth UK. Blue Skies Sir. Mark

So sad to hear of a loss in the aviation industry. God bless him. Deepest condolences to his friends and family.

Di Agron

Dell XPS 15 L502X | Intel i5-2540m @ 2.60GHz | 4GB DDR3 1333MHz (2x2GB) | nVidia GT525M | Seagate 500GB 7200RPM | 15" 1366x768 | 23" LG 1360x768 |

Got a hardware question? Ask:

HERE (Mobo's, Ram, CPU's, custom builds, general hardware etc)

HERE (Graphics cards, monitors, drivers etc)

HERE (Peripherals/Hardware and related drivers)

HERE (Internet/Networking)

PMDG FMC NavData out of date message fix HERE

Credit to Britain. Died a hero. So sad to here the news Rip Jon!!

Dylan Leonard

pmdg_trijet.jpg747400.jpg

May Jon Rest in peace. My condolences to his family.

Because I'm a POTATO!

Alex Lamott

aowcic.jpg

Desktop: i7 2600k @ 3.9 ghz, ATI Radeon 1GB 6870, 525W Alienware Aurora case, Alienware Liquid Cooling, 8GB Dual channel DDR3 Ram @ 1333Mhz, 2TRB Raid 0 HD, HP 2509b 1920 x 1080, FSX Gold Edition

Laptop: Dell Inspiron 14R, Pentium T4300 @ 2.1GHZ, Integrated Graphics, 320 GB HD :(

Terrible news! I have watched the Reds on many occasions and their displays have enthralled and captivated people all over the world.My deepest condolences to his family and his colleagues!RIP red 4

Ben Hall EGSS
support1.jpg
Proud supporter of Intercity Airways, visit www.ViaIntercity.com

I saw them performing last week and it was terrific. What a sad loss to the aviation world and my thoughts go out to his family.

Gavin Price

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

42%
    $10,690.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now