Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vollie

Pictures from flight

He all, Share your awesome pictures here so we can see them all, first of all the mine is here Love.gif !!!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Surprised to see PMDG logo's on the external power and air conditioning units instead of airline logo's...

Surprised to see PMDG logo's on the external power and air conditioning units instead of airline logo's...
Why?
Nice Pics Volkan
Thanks

yes, it's really interesting, i didnt see it before you say. i think that it's forgotten. they should be fix it.

Oh now I see it too, Hotfix 4 coming??? Praying.gif
i dont think so. maybe in sp1 or another update for liveries separately.

Mhh we will see whats happening next!In what time can they release the SP1, did anyone know that?

Taken on the climb out from Geneva. Enjoy! Regards, Richard Avery
Nice ... but wait a minute, hey, that's my aircraft ! How did you ..? wouldn't it be nice to have the option to personalize the VC in the future, pasting a sticker of your favorite soccer team on the dashboard or a sticker like "i'm with stupid ->" or something like that. Ah.. the future.

^You could do that now, but it would require some pretty good photoshopping...@ volkan,I took the liberty of editing your screenie, I just couldn't resist as it's such a cool shot. It's only a minor edit, but if you're not comfortable with it, just tell me and I'll delete it.

^You could do that now, but it would require some pretty good photoshopping...@ volkan,I took the liberty of editing your screenie, I just couldn't resist as it's such a cool shot. It's only a minor edit, but if you're not comfortable with it, just tell me and I'll delete it.
Yes edit please!

Oh sorry, reading is not my best thing. I see it now, the pic seems a lit better now thanks.I'm using this on my desktop.Hug.gif