Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nocaps123

Seats

Do the seats have a click spot to move them out of the way per say, kind of like the yoke how if you click it moves down, is there a spot to click the seats and it will move back? Derek Lane

Derek Lane

Passenger Division Vice-President

AirHaul Airline Alliance

No. The seats are fixed. However the viewpoint can be moved up, down, left, right, forward, backward using the default FSX keys

Di Agron

Dell XPS 15 L502X | Intel i5-2540m @ 2.60GHz | 4GB DDR3 1333MHz (2x2GB) | nVidia GT525M | Seagate 500GB 7200RPM | 15" 1366x768 | 23" LG 1360x768 |

Got a hardware question? Ask:

HERE (Mobo's, Ram, CPU's, custom builds, general hardware etc)

HERE (Graphics cards, monitors, drivers etc)

HERE (Peripherals/Hardware and related drivers)

HERE (Internet/Networking)

PMDG FMC NavData out of date message fix HERE

Yeah i realise the viewpoint can be moved just sucks when you try to simulate sitting in the seat it seems so close even zoomed all the way out Derek Lane

Derek Lane

Passenger Division Vice-President

AirHaul Airline Alliance

That's how it is in most aircraft. If you're looking out at the horizon, you have to look down to see the PFD.

Kenneth Weir

My Saitek yoke mod

i7 2600k @ 4.7

8GB Gskill CAS7

2x GTX580 SLI Surround + GT520 Accessory

Win7x64

That's how it is in most aircraft. If you're looking out at the horizon, you have to look down to see the PFD.
exactly, i cannot understand people who zoom out maxium to see both horizon and PFD. In real life people dont see a distorted image, they have to look down to see the instruments.If you cannot get trackIR (in my case) then put your PFD in pop up in a corner...

SAFIR OTHMANE

The only extra view I use is an undocked CDU, everything else is VC & tir, so I tend to zoom out just to make panning a little easier. I still have to look down (just a little) to see the pfd or nd.

Kenneth Weir

My Saitek yoke mod

i7 2600k @ 4.7

8GB Gskill CAS7

2x GTX580 SLI Surround + GT520 Accessory

Win7x64

Zooming out in FSX (personally on 0.50) gives the same field of view as in real life. Although there is much to see in this perspective, you have to move your eyes to focus on something specific. Given that the distance to the monitor screen is about 40 cm, one has to look up/down to see either horizon or PFD.

Gerrit

Or press 'S' key to change view to inside and then hold shift+ctrl backspace or enter to move. Also hold shift and pressbackspace and enter, and hold ctrl and press backspace enter....Yes it works fine..Shocked.gif

Volkan

PMDG_ngx_T7_sig_volkan.jpg

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

42%
    $10,670.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now